34

Andrew & Lauren, and Addie & Her grandfather

If you are you reading this your my Valentine & I love you forever babe 😘

Omniscient

"Why everybody keep looking over here?" Lauren turned her lip up questioning Kera before she bit into her sub sandwich.

"Girl you know why everybody keep looking over here that fucking video was everywhere." Kera laughed before she pulled out her phone to text Cordell.

"The fight wasn't even that serious." Lauren shrugged. "But what have you been up to?" She wiped her lips with the napkin that came complimentary with the her subway sandwich.

"Girl arguing with Cordell, that's all we did ALL weekend." Kera whined.

"What could y'all be possibly arguing about for an whole weekend?" Lauren shook her head.

"I don't even know he always got' something slick to say and I guess he's use to weak minded females because he don't be expecting me to say something back but that's exactly what I do." Kera rolled her eyes thinking of Cordell.

Lauren was happy that Kera wasn't letting Cordell take advantage of her because she knew how he could be.

"Girl you gotta let em' know." Lauren reassured feeling her phone vibrate.

She retrieved it from her pocket seeing that her father had texted her. It scared her a bit because she had agreed to let Addie spend the day with him and she feared something was wrong with her daughter.

She's having a good time- Father of mine 👑, 12:43

Lauren opened the message seeing Addie smiling with her Grandfather mounting her on top of a gray light post.

She looks like she's having fun- Daughter of mine 👑, 12:43 Lauren relievedly texted her father back.

"Awe look at my baby." Lauren smiled big as she showed Kera the phone.

"She is beautiful with her chocolate self." Kera complimented.

"Thank you." Lauren beamed before sliding her phone into her Loui V purse this time.

"For some odd reason she looks very familiar." Kera scrunched her face, and racked her brain wondering why she thought she knew the baby.

She was unaware that Cordell's best friend who she has met on a few occasions was the father of Lauren's child.

She only heard of the name 'Jayy' but never actually met the guy.

"Girl,  you know all babies look alike." Lauren quickly reassured her that her baby didn't look familiar.

"Yea you right." Kera shook it off. "But when you gone let me meet chocolate drop." She crossed her legs checking her phone.

"You can come over if you want." Lauren hesitantly shrugged.She knew her secret would soon be revealed because Cordell will both mostly likely be hanging with Ajayy at their home this weekend like he always was.

"I thought you'd never ask." Kera hit Lauren's thighs. Up until that point she thought Lauren was hiding something.

"Anyways you did your Latin homework?" Lauren excitedly asked. She was finally becoming interested in her foreign language class.

"Nope, I'ma do it tonight though." Kera shrugged uninterested in the class. It wasn't challenging for her she already has a 112% average.