Chapter-15

I packed my bag with my hands shaking uncontrollably. I myself didn't know why I was so scared.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Those black eyes again came back to my mind.

"Anna? Are you there?" somebody called out from the door. The library was very silent, I could hear my own breath in the deafening silence around me.

"Luke? Is it you?" I asked taking cautious steps towards the door. The sky had suddenly become cloudy, due to which the library was looking dark.

 I couldn't see anybody at the door. Where did he go? It was Luke isn't it?

"Luke?" I called out my voice shaking a bit. It was already past 6 o'clock and there was not even one soul in the school. My heart was beating fast. 

"Anna..." I jumped out of fear as I heard that voice near my ear, I didn't dare turn around. I didn't want to see that person who was going to kill me. All of a sudden that person started to laugh out loud.

When i turned around, I could see Luke holding his stomach and laughing hard. 

"Oh my god! T-that w-w-was so funny!! Y-Y-Your face! I wish i had a camera." he said laughing still more.

"Hahaha. So funny." I said sarcasm dripping out of my voice. "Shall we go now mister? or do you want to laugh more?" 

"um...let me think" he said keeping a finger on his chin, "I think I will laugh a little more." and he started laughing again,"Every time I think of your face w-hen I f-frightened you. It becomes more f-ffunny!!" 

I huffed and went out of the library, making my way outside the school searching for his car.

"Hey Anna!! wait!!" he came running behind me. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry."

I kept walking, ignoring him.

"Where are you going?"

I ignored him.

"Anna?" He asked blocking my path by coming in front of me. 

"What?" I asked looking directly into his eyes. They were shining brightly in the dark. 

"I have parked the car behind the school."

"So?"

"Um...your going the wrong way. Its in the opposite direction." he said trying not to laugh at me.

"OH..um.." I felt my face becoming red, "Its okay..you can laugh at me." I said sighing.

And at once his laughter broke out. I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"Shall we go now? It has become pretty late." I said composing myself.

"Yeah, lets go." he stopped laughing but there was a big and wide smile on his face.

                                                            -----------^^**^^----------

As the maid opened the front door of the mansion, I could hear loud voices from inside.

I looked at the maid and she gave me a worried look.

Luke quickly went inside with me following him.

"How can you do this to her? She doesn't know anything about our world. You can't break her heart to gain somebody else." I could see Nate shout at his brother with anger filled in his eyes. His eyes hadn't changed colours but I knew that he was somehow controlling it. He was breathing hard and his hands were balled in a fist. 

Euan on the other side was cool and calm. I guess he had already seen his brother act like that. 

"She already knows that I like Ara and she herself agreed to do this. I didn't force her." Euan said.

"Even then Euan, why did you make her your girlfriend? You could have taken some other way." 

"That was the only way bro. And why are you so worried about her? She is just another girl in the school." I cringed hearing Euan say that. Of course i am, I sighed sadly.

"whatever it is. I want this to be finished by one week as you said earlier." with that he went back to his room. Didn't he know that I was here? Vampires can smell humans can't they? Why didn't look at me? Anna , don't be such a desperate person.

"Oh Hey Anna. Sorry I couldn't come to pick you up" Euan said looking at me.

"Its okay Euan. Thank you for sending a very good driver to pick me up." I said looking at Luke and faking a smile at him. 

Luke sheepishly smiled at me and scratched his head.

"uhh..okay then. I guess he can take you to your room. I have got to go for an urgent work." he said taking out his mobile and dialling somebody's number. With a last glance at me and a nod he went out of the door.

"So Miss. Payne shall we proceed?" Lucas asked bowing like a gentleman and giving me his hand.

"Sure" I said keeping my hand in his.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making you wait for long. I promise that I'll update two looooong chapters tomorrow.

Hope you liked it. If you didn't then please do tell me.

If you liked it then please VOTE for the chapter!!

Thank you!!