Chapter 1

Jane's POV 

"Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled at my now ex-boyfriend Connor. That mother fucker could rot in hell for all I care he was a lying,cheating bastard.I walked in on him doing the nasty with my sister, Nikki. My tears were black, seeing they were mixed with my makeup. I picked up a vase that was next to me and threw it at the wall. I saw the broken pieces (What's so good about picking up the pieces?) and quickly picked up a piece. I ran the shard of glass across my wrist.

Tears blurred my vision ans blood flowed down my wrist like a river. "RING! RING!" my laptop was ringing. I saw Jaime's face light up the screen. I quickly wiped my tears and answered it. "Hey Jaime!" Jaime's smile quickly vanished. He looked at me with worry in his eyes,"What's wrong Jane Doe?" I quickly looked away from him because I can't keep secrets from him. I started to fiddle with my thumbs when my arm ,accidentaly, got in the shot. Jaime gasped very silently. His eyes started to water,"Jane Doe Tolkien what did you do?" 

I looked at his brown eyes that were filled with sorrow I broke down and started to cry. "I am pathetic and no one loves me.I just want to die." Jaime looked at me with sympathy. "Shhh.....Shhh..... Jane its okay. I love you and don't forget that." I nodded and looked at the screen,"I have to go babe, please be safe." I smiled a fake smile and closed my laptop.

"Even Jaime leaves me. Maybe it would be better if I leave the world.....permanently." With that I closed me eyes and fell fast asleep.

HELLO TURTLES!!!

How did you like it so far? Should I continue? I don't give a fuck if you hate it because I will continue anyway.

I will update soon!

~Mack