Prussia x Canada: Just hurry up and kiss me

Start from the beginning

"Canada, what's wrong now?"

"Prove it." He murmured, forcing their lips together again. Prussia was so taken aback by Canada's force he lost his footing, landing on his back on the hard wood floor. Canada laid on top of him, deepening the kiss. He an his tongue over Prussia's lips, begging for entrance. Prussia didn't know how to react, but slowly a smirk grew and he let Canada in. He didn't know Canada was the dominating type, and damn, it was hot. Canada worked his hands to unbutton Prussia's uniform and soon had him completely topless lying beneath him, a small smirk playing on his lips. Canada bent down, nibbling on his ear, earning a small moan from the country. Canada moved downwards, kissing and suckling at the pale skin of his lover. He didn't waste time with foreplay, though, he wanted Prussia now.

Running a finger over the rim of Prussia's pants, he spent a few precious moments teasing him. He ran a hand over the bulge that had formed, causing Prussia to shiver. Canada pulled down his pants, revealing Prussia's large, erect member. Without hesitating he slid the entire thing in his mouth, sucking and licking it at the same time. Prussia moaned louder and Canada could taste his pre-cum already. His stomach fluttered at the fact that he was causing his love's pleasure. He continued moving up and down, his cheeks hollowing as he sucked. He gagged slightly as he felt the tip push into his throat. He could tell Prussia was close to climaxing.

"Ca-Canada..." Canada moved a little faster until he felt a hand on his head, holding him still. He glanced up, meeting two glowing red eyes, full of pleading.

"Canada... Stop..." Canada's eyes hardened and he pulled away, looking at the ground. Of course Prussia would object, he was stupid to think he cared. Dammit, how'd it even get this far? He felt tears well up in his eyes and he turned away, rising to his feet. A hand grabbed his trouser leg and Canada tried to pull away, but he was weak compared to the German nation. Prussia rose to his feet and stood behind Canada, close enough that he could feel Prussia's erection against his thigh. Canada felt his own bulge throb with longing.

"Canada," Prussia pushed him face first against the wall, pinning his hands above his head and holding him still. "I didn't think you wanted to do this kind of thing." He whispered in his ear. Canada blushed, vainly trying to wriggle away.

"Of course I do, I love you..." He trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"And I love you, Ca-na-da." Prussia murmured seductively, his hot breath tickling Canada's skin. "I've wanted to screw you for so long, do you know how much it took for me to not have my way with your body?" Canada shook his head, feeling Prussia's hand rubbing the bulge in his pants. "I've wanted to do this for so long, Canada. I can't hold back any longer, are you sure you're okay with this?" Canada nodded and Prussia placed a feathery kiss on his cheek.

Prussia yanked Canada's pants down, causing his member to rub against the wall. He gasped when he felt Prussia's tip rubbing against his entrance. God, how he wanted him inside. Prussia ran his free hand up his shirt and traced lines on his chest, teasing him mercilessly. He slid two fingers into Canada's mouth, which Canada gladly suckled on. Then he took them out, tracing them down his chest and drawing circles on his tip. Canada groaned as Prussia moved again, quickly sliding two fingers into his entrance. Canada fought to stay standing as Prussia pulled them in and out, scissoring them until he felt he was ready.

"This might hurt," Prussia said as he thrust entirely into Canada. He cried out in pain, face pressed against the wall. It hurt, but Prussia was touching places inside of him he'd never had touched before, and damn it felt amazing. Without hesitation he began too thrust in and out, moving slowly before picking up speed. Canada's mewls turned to gasps and groans, his body pressing up against the wall as Prussia screwed him while rubbing his member. The smell of chemicals and sweat filled his nose, sex filled all of his senses. All he could feel, see, smell, even taste was Prussia right now. He could hear his partner moaning as he rocked faster.

"Pr-ussi-a! I'm, ah, cum-ming! Ah!" Canada groaned, feeling himself getting closer and closer to climax. Prussia moaned, moving faster than ever and filling Canada with the most amazing feeling ever.

"Mathew!" "Gilbert!" They cried out in union as they came, Prussia filling his ass and Canada squirting all over the wall. He could feel Prussia throbbing inside of him until he finally pulled out, sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. He pulled Canada down with him and they sat together for a while, panting as they came down from their high. Canada made to stand up but Prussia held him still.

"Where are you going?"

"The, the wall... I need to clean it..." Canada murmured, back to his old self.

"Kesesese, no you don't!"

"But, people will see it and-"

"Let them, I don't care. Anyway, you haven't got time for cleaning." Prussia grinned, his eyes glowing brighter than ever.

"What do you mean?"

"Canada, you're so innocent. Do you know how long I've waited for this? You're not getting away without a round two." Canada pulled on Prussia's hair.

"Not fair!" He waited a moment, admiring Prussia's confused face before continuing. "What about round three?" Grinning, Prussia grabbed a fistful of Canada's hair and forced their lips together, kissing the other with passion and hunger. Slipping his tongue inside his mouth, he explored every crevice available to him. He bit down playfully on his lip, making Canada moan into his mouth. As they paused for air, Prussia smiled genuinely.

"I love you, Canada."

"Prove it." The country grinned.