Marcel's short Imagine Completed

"Y/N." His soft voice filled your ears as he walked into your room with his thick glasses. They rested on the bridge of his nose and he wore the same attire since 9th grade. "Yeah, what's up Marcel?" You glanced up from your homework to see him standing by the door, shifting on his feet. He looks at you and smiles a bit.

        "I-I need help with s-something." He stuttered, playing with his fingers. You stand up and closed your textbook. You walk up to him and walked him to a chair that's in front of vanity. "Talk to me boy." You did a goofy face making he chuckle slightly.

        "Well today I got bullied for the same reason." He puts his head down in your hands and you felt his tears. It broke your heart to see him tear because dickwards target him."Marcel, they're just jealous because you're unique and they're not." You shook your head and tilt his head up. You and him were best friends since kinder and you always loved the way he is.

        Sweet, kind and smart. He knows how to respect girls. Marcel's your best friend and no matter how popular you got he would be the first person you go to and hang out, despite on the hate he receives for being your friend. At school when you're around nobody touches him because no one dares to anger a girl who knows Tai Kwon Do.

        Popularity never changed you and that what made you even more popular. "Can you help me change um-" "Babe, you don't have to change. Honestly, I love the way you look in those slacks and vest."  You said as you placed a hand on his shoulder. Wow you never noticed how strong and broad they are.

        "Please Y/N I want to try a new style of hair and clothing." He pouted as you giggled and stood up. "Okay Styles, but I need you to be quiet and not say anything while I'm doing your makeover, got it? " You fold your hands over your chest.

        "My lips are sealed." He sealed his lips and threw the imaginary key away. You smiled and went to your bathroom and got supplies to work on his hair. "Dang baba!" You call him like that because you felt like it.

        "What?" Marcel spoke up and tilt up his head but you placed it back down. "What do you put in this hair?" You asked shocked as your fingers tangled in to his gelled hair.

        "A lot of gel to keep my hair down." He shook his head. "Come with me." You grab his large hand and walked to you bathroom. "Place your head underneath the faucet." He did what he was told and you washed and rinsed his hair. As you wrap his head with a towel you pull him out and seat him back on the chair. You grabbed your hair dryer and a brush. Marcel removes the towel and gives it to you. "Thanks." You grab it and toss it to your basket and turned on the dryer.

        "Whoa." You let out, minutes later on drying his hair.

        "What is it?" " I never seen your curly hair before." You laced you finger into his now curly hair. "It's beautiful babe." You admired the healthy hair. "Thanks, I always have it gelled down." You stood between his legs and combed it to different angles until you found the right side.

         "Let's take these glasses off." I put them on the dresser and walked to your closet and grabbed a white V-neck shirt and black skinny jeans in his size. You knew this day would come so you prepared.

        "Y/N where did you get these clothes and they're my size too?" "Ever heard of a mall,Marcel" You laugh as you hand them to him without looking at him. You want to be surprise when he changed.

        " C'mon change, don't worry I'll look at the wall and don't look at yourself until I see you, got it." You said as you stared at the wall. You heard him taking his clothes off and changed into his new clothes. " Y/N ... " He trailed off as you turned around and your jaw fell to the floor not literally but you know what you mean. 

        "Shit you're hot." You whispered. "You- wow..." You couldn't believe that the guy in front of you was Marcel. He looks hot under the nerdy look. "What Y/N?" You turned him around and he saw himself in your wall mirror.

        You guys had the same face expression; surprised. "Wow" You gasp again as he flipped his hair and turned to look at you. He smiled showing off his dimples "I look-" "Hot." You blurted out and covered your mouth after that.

        He smirked and stepped closer to you. "You think so?" He smirked and winked. He laced his arms around your waist and pulled you in. He leaned in and you did the same. Your lips locked with his as you kissed in sync.

        Your hands went into his curls and tugged them as a moaned emitted from his mouth. His tongue licked your bottom lip and you gape your mouth as he slips it in. You guys fought from power and he won.

        You parted away and gasping for air. "Wow that was..." "Great." He filled in. "Thanks for being there for me when everyone was bulling me at school." He said as he nudge gently onto your cheek with his nose.

        "I've always had a crush on you." You admitted to him. His face filled with shock and surprise. He leans in to kiss you. The kiss got pretty intense and you guys moved to your bed.

        Marcel's hovering over you as you helped him take his shirt off and he did the same with yours. "You're sure?" He asked you as he took off his jeans and boxers. "Yes." You answered and he took off you jeans and panties and rolled a condom over his length.

        He position himself over you and asked you again and you said you wanted to lose it to him. He thrust slowly into you as few tear leaked out and he stops immediately. "No its fine keep going." You assured him and he thrust in deeper and the pain turned into pleasure.

 "F-faster Marcel." You yelled as he granted your wish and thrust harder, faster and deeper. You never thought that this would feel amazing. People made it into a big deal and you saw why.

 He thrusts a bit faster as you reached your climax and you felt him twitch inside of you. He released in the condom and you released on his length. He thrusted a bit more riding out your height and pulled out slowly throwing the condom away. You slipped under the covers as he followed behind, spooning you.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered and kissed you shoulder. "I love you too." You whispered as you closed you eyes.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

There you have an imagine of MARCEL!! ;D