Chapter14

Guys Check out my new story called ( Who is Ace's Crush) Is an Austin and Ally story.

Heres Chapter 14

Laura's POV

After Ratliff and Rydel went to talk.Me,Ross, Rocky and Riker went back to the bus and sat down to hangout.

"Dude you broke that guys nose!"Rocky saids and Ross chuckles before grunting and my eyebrows cruch together.

"Yeah I felt it break" He saids like hes in pain as he holds his side.

"Ross are you okay?" I ask while looking up at him and he nods his head.

"Ross stop lying,let me see" I say while lifting up his shirt and seening a big bruise.

"Do we have rubbing alcohol and Ice?" I ask Riker and he looks up from his phone.

"Yeah in the fridge and bathroom." he saids and I grab Ross and then I hear him grunt.  

"Sorry!" I say and he stands up.He limbs all the day to the bathroom and sits on the counter.

"Take of your shirt I'll be back" I say while leaving the bathroom and going to the fridge and grabbing an ice pack.I return to the bathroom to find a shirt less Ross sitting on the counter and I look down blushing a little.I make my way to his body and place the ice pack on his bruise and he flinches.  

"Sorry!" I say feeling guilt and pulling back.  

"Is cool" He saids while holding the ice pack. Then I see his knuckles.

"Ross your knuckles!" I say. They look all bust up and red. I grab his hand and touch his knuckles.He flinches but doesn't complain.

"Does it hurt?" I say while looking up at him and he shakes his head.I sigh and grab another ice pack and place it on his knuckles and he closes his eyes.After a while I remove the Ice pack from his knuckles and put on a wrap around his knuckles.

"You know,your the best" He saids and I look down before returning to what I was doing and he chuckles.

"I love you when you get all shy like that" He saids and I blush even more before hiding my face into his chest so he won't see my blush.Then he starts laugh and the grunts.

"Are you okay?...Let me see"I say while taking his hand of his bruise.I look at it for a sec before brushing my hand over it and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Does that hurt?" I ask and he nods into my neck.Then something pulls my heart strings.I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head on his shoulder.Then I bring one arm to his neck hair and pull on it softly because I know he loves it when I do that.

"I love you baby girl"He saids and a tear falls from my face because i'm not sure if I love him yet.

"Whats wrong?" He says while pulling away and looking down at me.

-Ross's POV-

"Is just your so sure about your feelings for me while I'm so confused about my feelings for you"She sniffles and I jump of the counter ignoring the pain that just hit me.

"Hey hey Is okay..come stop crying your too beautiful to cry" I say while tickling her stomach and she laughs.  

"Thanks you always know how to make me feel better" She saids while hugging me.After I let go of the hug she still hugging me and I laugh and she lets go.

"Sorry"She saids and I smile and shake my head.  

"Don't worry about it" I say and she smiles widely and I bend down to kiss her cheeks and she blushes.