6. Jealousy

Jessie's P.O.V

I woke up to the chirping of the birds and the sunlight streaming through the gap in the curtains onto my face. Last nights events flooded back to me and I touched the cheek Harry kissed. Breathing out a happy sigh I fell back onto my pillow. No, I'm not falling for him or anything like that, don't be stupid. It was just, cute the way he did it, ya know? Ah never mind...

An ear piercing scream interrupted my thoughts. A scream that belonged to Amelia. Aww how lovely. I flopped back onto my pillow to try get some more sleep.

WAIT WHAT?!

I leapt out of bed frantically, and grabbed the closest thing to a weapon I could find before sprinting out of my room and down the stairs. Amelia's screams were muffled, but still audible. My hands tightened around my 'weapon' which unfortunately happened to be my hair dryer. I got ready to run in and rescue Amelia when I realised these intruders could be deadly! They could have guns and knives. My knees started shaking and I felt fearful tears build up in my eyes. I couldn't let them hurt Amelia though, so without a second thought I charged into the room. As for my idiotic choice in a weapon, I made use for it. I held the chord and swung the hair dryer round, praying it would come into contact with someone.

"OWW!!" A manly voice screamed from somewhere to my left.

Ha! Serves you right for breaking in!

Sadly I didn't hit them hard enough as they got back up and dusted themselves off. He looked up at me and made eye contact. I stared back into his bright blue eyes and a wave of de ja vu hit me. Oh my God. It's Niall.

At that exact moment, the hair dryer swung off its chord and hit Niall right in the crotch. He doubled over in pain and fell to his knees groaning. Oooops?

A few moments later Niall looked up at me and grinned.

"Well good morning to you too!" He chirped happily.

"Heh, sorry bud..." I replied sheepishly. "So where are the other boys?"

"Asleep. I got up cause I was hungry."

"Typical you!" I laughed

I glanced over at the time. 9.00, awesome. Wait.

"Niall I told you to be gone by 6.30. Why the heck are you still here?"

Niall turned bright red and opened his mouth to give me an excuse.

"YOU KNOW THEM JESS?!?" Amelia screamed from behind me, making both Niall and I cringe.

"Whaaat? No..." I said, failing miserably to sound convincing. Unfortunately Niall didn't catch on.

"Don't you remember Jess?" Niall started. "We met yesterday on the beach! Man that was fun"

Ugh mental facepalm.

"Niall. Shut up." I hissed.

"Yeah Niall, shut ya gob, you've woken the whole house up." A very sexy voice yelled from the lounge.

Amelia's eyes went wide and she bolted for the door. She swung it open and screamed yet again at the sight of the rest of One Direction. They all smiled and waved as if people screamed in their face every other day. Oh wait...

"Morning Love!" Liam said rubbing his eyes.

Amelia, being her, started hyperventilating and eventually fainted. Good on her!

"She a fan?" Zayn asked no one in particular.

"Nah, she just thinks you guys are ugly" I replied winking. "Now c'mon, help me move her into bed. Maybe she'll forget this, think it was a dream or something."