Chapter 6 - Late Night Love

A/N: Just a filler chapter.

(Harry's POV)

"Shhh. Come on you two." I say opening the door and letting them in. Niall smiles widely as he locks the door after they enter.

"I missed you so much babe!" Lysa says kissing my lips gently. Niall pecks Derica's lips quickly blushing.

"I missed you. How have you been Lysa?" I ask running my hand through her hair.

"Good. You?" Her voice soothes me.

"Well since your here now, I've never been better." I say. Her cheeks turn pink and I smile holding out my hand for her to take.

"It's 4 in the morning. Let's go to sleep." Niall says taking Derica to his room.

Lysa follows me quietly and I give her one of my shirts. She strips off her clothes and I watch her licking my lips slowly.

I pick her up by the waist and carry her to my bed before she can put my shirt on. Kissing down her neck I start to slide her panties off. She moans as I massage her breasts through the fabric of her bra. I unclasp it and throw it off her body.

"Harreh." Zayn's accented voice rings in my ears. I turn around quickly to see him smirking at me. He's leaning against the door frame.

"Yes mate?" I ask covering Lysa with the blanket so he doesn't see her body.

"We can hear every single sound. You and Lysa can go rent a hotel room and get it in. But not here." He says winking and walking away. I groan and give Lysa my shirt. She giggles pulls it on over her bare body. It reaches the middle of her thighs.

"Night beautiful." I say pecking her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too Harreh!" Zayn screams from his room. I groan loudly. "Oh sorry mate! Hold all your moans in! I know you want to get it in with me! But not where everyone can hear you! That's a private thing Harreh, you can moan over me when your alone!"

I'm going to strangle that boy. I hear Harleen laughing. What does she see in him?

"Ahaha I love you too Harry." Lysa says kissing my chest. I smile falling asleep with her in my arms.

(Niall's POV)

"I love you." I say to Derica.

"I love you too Niall." She says.

I smile and peck her lips.

"Night."

"Night love." I say wrapping my arms around her body securely holding her close.