Prologue

My hands shook like crazy as i stood waiting for my name to be called. I knew it wouldn't matter what house i got sorted into, but the thought didn't do much to ease my nerves.

My worrying didn't go unnoticed. "You okay?" Katerina asked. I'd only just meet her on the train, but seemed nice enough so far.

I gulped looking up at her. "Y-yeah." I stuttered. "I'm fine."

She shook her head clearly not believing a word i said.

"Hufflepuff." The hat yelled the second it touched a blonde haired girl's head. She hurried away to her table. "Violet Fields." Professor McGonagall called.

I took a deep breath before hurrying up to the stool. McGonagall placed the hat on my head, it fell down to cover my eyes. I almost screamed as it started whispering in my ear. "Scared, huh?" I nodded. "Maybe, but you've got guts. Only one place for that kind of recklessness."

"Gryffindor." It shouted. The table of red and gold erupted in cheers as i hurried down the steps towards them.

I slid in beside a boy with the most vibrant red hair i'd ever seen. My eyes passed over him to look over at the other side table where he also sat. Wait? What in merlin's beard? My head swung around to look at the redhead beside me. Though the second i got a proper look at his face, the whole clone dilemma was long forgotten.

I recognised him, i mean really how could i forget. I'd laughed when my father told me how you got onto the platform. He had to be kidding, who would be mad enough to run straight into a brick wall. The answer was me apparently.

Though i was terrified so i'd pratically sprinted towards it. That didn't end well. I got through the barrier just fine, but found it was awfully hard to slow down on the other side. I slammed my trolley straight into the boy sitting before me now.

I'd blushed bright red in embarrassment, apologising atleast five hundred times. Then i'd pulled my trolley over to where my father waited, smiling brightly trying to hold back his laughter.

A look of realisation crossed over the boy's face as i peered up at him, mortified. "Well if it isn't little miss hit and run?" He joked. "Hey georgie, i told you she had purple hair."

His brother looked over at me. "You can understand my disbelief."  He replied. "You always hit people with trollies?"

"No." I argued back. "Leave me alone." I pouted for effect.

They both laughed. The one beside me held out his hand. "Fred Weasley." He grabbed my hand shaking it when i failed to return his gesture. "At you service. Milady." He winked.

"George Weasley." The other one said. "The better looking twin."

Fred turned to glare at him. "Like hell you are."

"Excuse me," George exclaimed. "I'll have you know i'm stunningly attractive."

"I'm still better looking." Fred argued.

His twin rolled his eyes in playful disgust. "Why don't we ask the pretty lady?"

They both turned to me. "I think," I paused for a second trying not to laugh at their attempts at puppy dog eyes. "Your both equally unattractive."