Its a see you later, not a goodbye.

***IF YOU HAVEN"T READ THE FIRST BOOK THEN DO THAT FIRST. IT WONT MAKE SENSE! Thanks for reading! I love you guys! Im sorry I haven't wrote alot lately. Ive been on vacation! I will write more. I promise!! Bye***

-Louis's POV-

I was slowly walking into the building. I didn't wanna be here. Not now, not ever. I was trying to be strong and hold my tears in but it hurt so much. I felt someone hug me from the side. I look at them.

It was Gemma. Harry's older sister. Shes wasn't around much. Lived with her friend in another state.

"It will be okay. I promise. At least hes in a better place now. He doesn't have to hurt." That made me start to bawl. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"He n..needs t..to be.. be here wi..with me." I cried harder. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I put my head on her shoulder and just  cried.

"I know. Well we all know that you and Harry loved eachother.  Even when you guys didn't see it, we did. You guys were meant for eachother. " I cried even harder if that was possible. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up it was Anne, Harrys mom. 

"Guys, time for the service." We nodded and went in. I sat in the back. I coudn't be close to the casket with Harrys lifeless body in it.  Anne was speaking but I wasn't listen. All I could think about was how me and Harry were supposed to be together. How that kiss meant everything to me. How we were supposed to happy together and live togther. 

My thoughts were interrupted when someone elbowed me. I looked up. Everyone was looking at me. 

"What?" I asked confused.

"Will you say a few words about Harry?" Anne asked. I nodded. I slowly made my way up there. I went to the casket finally looked at Harrys lifeless body for the first time. I felt a few tears. I looked at the crowd. I took a deep breath. 

"The first time me and Harry met we clicked instantly. We became the best of mates. We did everything together. If you saw me walking chances are he was behind me." I smiled a little from the memory.

"But one year, something happened. I became this rude, nasty mean person. That i regret. I made Harrys life hell. But I soon realized why. It was because I was in love with him and I was scared."

I looked down. " I made him feel worthless, pathetic, like he didn't belong in the world. Then we became mates again after he forgave me which was the best day of my life well so I thought. Then one night me and Harry kissed. But I had a girlfriend and told her I didn't love him that I hated him.  But I dont. I love him. He deserves to be here! I dont ! I should be in the casket! " 

I turned to the casket talking to him. 

"Im so sorry Harry.  I should be in there not you! I shouldn't have let Nick do that! I shouldn't have been a whimp"  I fell t my knees crying. I started to scream. No one was talking. All you heard was my screaming. 

"AHHHHH!! FUCK!" I screamed, I got up and walked to a wall and punched it. I need to let all my anger out. That still didn't help. I fell against the wall, sliding down. Putting my hands over my knees and laying my head down. 

"This is all my fault." I whispered. I stayed there for what seemed like forever. I heard things being moved around. I didn't wanna move. I couldn't. Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up. I saw the boys. They had tears in there eyes. Liam sat next to me, Niall sat on the other side, Zayn sat infront of me. Everybody else was gone. 

"Im such a horrible person." I whispered, not thinking they could hear but they did. 

"No, your not. Nick and Eleanor are in jail for what they did. You got made to say that stuff." Liam said, putting his arm on my shoulder. 

"Fuck Nick and Eleanor." I ran my fingers through my hair. I was frustrated. I needed Harry here with me. 

"I know Louis, But it will be okay. Harry loved you. He will be waiting for you when its your time." Niall said giving a weak smile. I shook my head. 

"Don't worry Louis. Harry will be watching over you. Hes your guardian angel." Zayn said. I looked at the floor. I finally nodded. Then I thought of something.

"Wait, can I ask you guys a question?" They nodded. "Does this mean One Direction is over?" They all looked down. Niall had more tears. 

No one would look me in the eyes. "Liam?"

"Im sorry Lou, but One Direction is over." He said quietly. I looked down.

"Because of me, right?" Everyone was quiet. I knew the answer. "Will we still be friends?" Once again, nobody answered. I few tears fell. "Im sorry guys." I get up. They stay sitting on the floor. Still not looking at me and being quiet. 

I turned to walk away until I heard a voice. "Lou, Im sorry. But it hurts." I turned around, seeing Liam up. Niall and Zayn helping eachother up. 

"I know it hurts!" i screamed. "But you guys are throwing it all away!" They didnt look my in the eyes.

"Louis," Niall started. 

"No, fuck you guys. I thought this was a true friendship but I guess its not." I looked down. I didn't wanna see them right now. 

"IT IS LOUIS! WE JUST NEED SOME FUCKING SPACE FROM EACHOTHER. HARRY JUST COMMITT SUICIDE! QUIT ACTING LIKE THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU! YOUR, wait no! OUR BEST FRIEND JUST DIED." Zayn yelled., than ran out. 

"Louis, Im sorry. But space is what we all need." I nodded. I went up to Liam and hugged him.

"I love you man." I felt Liam cry on my shoulder a little.

"Bye Niall, Bye Louis." Liam walked out. I looked at Niall. He was crying. I hugged him. He hugged back. We held on to eachother for awhile.  We let go.

"I love you Niall. Don't change for anyone." he nodded.

"I love you too Louis. Your the best. And remember, its not your fault this happened. It was Eleanor and Nicks fault." I nodded. 

"Tell Zayn im sorry and that I love him" He nodded then left. I look around the room. Everything was cleaned up. The room was empty. But then something spotted my eye.

I went to go pick it up. I grabbed it off the floor. It was Harrys paper plane necklace. I smiled and put it on. 

"I love you Harry, don't forget that. Its a see you later, not a goodbye." I whispered as I was walking outta the building.