Bittersweet

Written by amichell11231

“This is my favorite place to be.” She whispered, from behind looking out to the full moon as well. It would have been romantic but I had never been the romantic type of guy and there was a ninety nine point nine percent chance that I never would be. I glanced down to the innocent girl standing beside me with her arms hanging by her side. “Are you drunk?” Eliza shook her head, no. I had to ask; not because I was surprised of her sudden bravery but because I didn’t want it to fall back on me in the morning. Plus, I didn’t want the victory if it meant taking advantage of her while she was drunk. “Do you know what you’re doing?” My voice was raw, and full of sympathy. For some reason, with other woman, I didn’t care to screw them and then act like it never happened. Eliza was so innocent, so…inexperienced. “Yes.” She whispered.“Are you sure? I am not the guy you are looking for to make love with. I have sex. For pleasure, not love." Eliza slowly turned towards me and reached behind her. She was unzipping her dress. “Sex. One night. That’s all I want from you.” Why would she want to taint her perfectly innocent self with a guy like me but I didnt have time to ask. Not even seconds after the words spilled from her mouth, her dress dropped to the floor in a heap. ****Arrogant and ruthless Austin Burkhalter is being sent to live in a small town in Alabama, where he is to learn the definition of hard work and responsibility. Everything changes when he is faced with the beautiful southern belle Eliza Daniels. From the moment he meets her, he knows things are going downhill for the both of them. After one night of pure lust and pent up desire, they are both faced with hard times, life changing mistakes and an ending with bittersweet betrayal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so number one don't you just love the tittle and the blurb <3 If you don't you emotionally unstable... Jks lol :P BUT I MEAN ITS JUST LIKE OMG I NEED TO FIND THIS BIT IN THE BOOK <3 MUST READ LOL I LOVE IT!!!