Chapter 8

*Kiersten's POV the next day*

All I could think about was yesterday when me and Wesley kissed. It just felt so, well, right. The fact that Drew approved made it feel even better. Wes and I weren't really dating though, yet at least. I had just gotten out of the shower and put on some high waist denim shorts and floral crop top tank when I heard my ringtone go off.

"Hello?" I said after I answered the call.

"Hey, it's Wes,"

"Oh hey, what up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me? It starts at 7,"

"Yeah, totally! Sounds fun,"

"Alright cool, I'll pick you up at 6:40,"

"K, bye," I smiled as I hung up. I looked over at the clock at it was 3 so I had a while.

"What to wear..." I muttered as I looked trough my closet. Ugh, I have nothing cute.

"Shopping time," I laughed to myself as I grabbed my purse and phone and hopped on my longboard. Finally I got there after 20 minutes, I really needed a car. I should probably work on that.

I walked to Pacsun with my longboard and purse in hand. I picked out a black skater skirt, a pair of Aztec high waist shorts. And a few crop tops. I paid for all the clothes then went to Urban Outfitters. I didn't get anything from there and decided to go to Forever 21 before I went home. I bought a pair of denim stutter high-waist shorts, a black high-low skirt, a strapless white crop top, and another strapless crop that was floral. After I paid for those I checked my watch and I had an hour before Wes was coming to pick me up. I didn't feel like long boarding back since I have a lot of bags now so I have a bus take me home which I found kind of funny because it was only a 5 minute drive. Once I got off the bus I opened the door and brought everything to my room. I settled on my black skater skirt and floral strapless crop top to wear.

"Now what to do with my hair?" I asked myself looking and myself in the mirror, since it was kind of crazy I just straightened it and let it hang.

The doorbell rang and I checked the clock.

6:40, it was Wes. Butterflies flew in my stomach as I opened the door. He was just perfect.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled at me.

"Hey hot-shot," I laughed as he grabbed my hand and walked me to his car.

He laughed and opened the door for me. Ugh he was so sweet.

"So where's the party at?" I asked as he got in the car.

"My friend Kyle's, you've met him right? His house is on the beach, about 10 minutes away."

"Yeah I've met him, and alright cool," I said as he started the car and started driving.

*Wesley's POV*

Once I got to her house and saw how stunning she looked I wanted to just push her up against a wall and start making out with her. Sadly, I didn't. I could tell she was a little nervous, since this was our first "date." Well I guess it was a date. I don't really know. Finally, we pulled up in Kyle's driveway.

"Here you go my lady," I smiled as I opened the car door for Kiersten to get out.

"Thank you," she laughed and got out of the car taking my hand. There were a lot of people here so I introduced to her to most of them. She smiled and talked with my friends as we made our way through the house.

"I like Carly, she's super nice!" Kiersten smiled as we say down on a couch.

"Yeah she's cool," I smiled back sipping on my drink.

"Hey Wes," Kylie said as he made his way over to us,

"Hey bro!" I replied.

"Who's the hotty?" He asked looking at Kiersten. This made her blush a bit, which I thought was cute.

That's Kiersten, Kiersten this is Kylie," I said looking at her. She smiled and gave him I small wave. They have a small conversation about I don't even know what and then he walked away whispering, "she's a keeper." I laughed lightly then watched Kiersten fiddle with her bracelets.

"You're cute," I grinned. She looked up at me with her cute little eyes and blushed.

"Thanks," she giggled.

"I'll get us some drinks," I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

*Kiersten's POV*

Wesley went to get us some drinks so I just sat there awkwardly.

"Are you with Wes?" Some blonde girl asked as I looked up.

"Um yes.. Well no... Kinda?" I answered.

"Oh, his slut of the day?" She asked. Did she just call me a slut?

"Excuse me?" I asked looking at her. She laughed a bit and took a sip of her drink.

"You heard me, I remember when that was me. Oh, what that boy could do with his-" she started to say before I stood up and walked away. Um what the heck?

I found Wesley and he was talking to Kyle.

"Hey," he smiled as I walked up to him. I gave him a small smile and sipped on the drink he gave me. After a while of talking we decided to leave.

"Hey Carly we're heading back, but it was so nice to meet you," I said giving Carly a hug.

"Awe, it was nice to meet you too! Text me, we should hang out soon," she smiled as I left.

"Who's place? Mine or yours?" Wes asked as he started the car.

"I don't know, it's like midnight" I laughed. He smirked and started driving.

"Well, I know this awesome ice cream place we can stop by and we can decide where we go from there," he smiled.

"Kay," I smiled back. After a few minutes of just talking he pulled up to the ice cream place and we ordered.

"This is really good," I licked my ice cream come.

"I know right," he smiled. Ahh his smile was so cute. I giggled and kept eating.

"You got something right there," he said pointing to my lip.

"Oh god where?" I asked bringing my hand to my mouth.

"Here," he said pulling me close and pressing his lips against mine lightly. I smiled against his lips and pulled away slowly.

"I've wanted to do that all night," he chuckled still holding me. I blushed and giggled.

"Kiersten, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. this made me smile a lot.

"Of course I will," I replied. After we finished our ice cream we got back in the car.

"Let's go back go my place," I said as he started driving.