Handcuffs *sneak peak*

I know i haven't been uploading any of my other stories but i wanted to give y'all a sneack peek on a new story i am working on. I will write it on third point of view and first point of view but ill tell you guys when its first pov right now its going to be third.

Enjoy cx

********************************

Prologue

As Adrian walked towards those rusty doors painted white to hide the rust he smiled. This is it, he thought to himself, the last year I have to spend in this miserable jail you call college.

"This is it. Our last year." Emilia stated happily almost as if she had read his mind. Emilia was a girl with waist length light brown hair neatly curled to perfection.

Adrian looked down chuckling at his best-friend, who was about 5'2" while he stood a towering 6'. Her twinkling dark green eyes looking up him.

"Aren't you excited, Adrian?" she asked frowning. Adrian laughed at her change of mood. Look at this chic, he thought, one moment happy and the next frowning.

"Hell yeah! I'm hoping to get some action." he responded wiggling his eyebrows. Emilia gasped and smacked his chest. Why does my best friend have to be the biggest player? She asked herself.

"Adrian Emiliano Sanchez! Do you have to be a player?" She questioned him. His full name flowing thru her lips. She always found it weird how his middle name had her name in it but she never questioned it.

"Hey, it's not my fault that little Adrian wants some fun." Adrian responded gently rubbing the spot where Emilia smacked him.

"Damn girl, have you been doing weights?" he asked.

"Watch your language young man. As a matter of fact I have been thanks for asking." she replied flexing and kissing her arm where her growing bicep could be seen.

Adrian chuckled. There wasn't a day in this world where Emilia was sad. She was always happy and sometimes Adrian wondered how she did it.

"Come on lets go Adrian and keep little Adrian in your pants." she scowled him while Adrian just laughed.

"I'll try babe." He responded winking at her, but she just rolled her eyes and pulled him into the school.

****************************

I know it's short but its a sneek peak i still have to finish two other books and edit all of them :)

I haven't forgoten 'The Guy In The Last Seat' i have big plans for that one :)

~♪♥♫BiPoLaR_bitch