Talking to Hikaru!

(Your POV)
*What should I do? Should I ignore him since I'm ignoring Karou and the rest of the club? No, that's too rude...* you think to yourself. "Come in.." You smile as he walks in. Hikaru sits down on your couch and you sit across from him as an awkward silence continues.

*This is so awkward I don't know what to do...I'll try to make a conversation!* "So,..." You Start as Hikaru looks up at you "Did you... Like know that I... Existed?" I say as Hikaru smiles and chuckles a little..

(Hikaru's POV)
*I wish I did...* I think to myself and then I answer "Well uh, not really I kind of just found out today and I was really mad at them.." I told her as she chuckles a little cutely "I kind of got mad at them too for not telling me about you" she tells me "Wait,... You didn't know about me either?!" I ask her "No... I kind of flipped out when they told me and I was kind of surprised because I've been friends with the guys for a long time and I thought we would not keep secrets from each other..." She says "So it IS true?" I ask.
"Is what true?"
"The fact that you guys are so close that you think of each other as family"
"Well,.. Yeah they have been there for me and I've been there for

(Your POV)
*Wow, all this talking about the host club is making me want to forgive them-... No they kept an important secret from me-..... Well but they are like my family I never had...* You sighed "Wow, it's almost unbelievable isn't it? Y'know the fact that we've known the host club for years but still haven't met each other?"
"Yeah, seems crazy!"
"Yea-" Hikaru was cut off by the door being opened as you both look at the door and see the host club "Wait, How did they get in?" Hikaru asks "Y/N gave us an extra key to her house when she said she 'Trusts us with her house whenever she needs us'"
"...Oh..."

[I still need to know what kind of romance story you guys want this to be... Comment! And also follow me for info on the next chapter! ;]