Saviour.

I want you to wake up and inhale deeply, thankful that you lived to see another glorious day filled with endless possibilities.

I want you to smile so hard your cheeks hurt but still you are so elated that it is impossible to stop.

I want you to laugh until your stomach cramps up and you are short of breath; so hard that your reaction to the thing that tickled you only makes the laughter worse.

I want you to rule your addictions instead of letting them rule you so that you will understand that the real world can be just as wonderful as the surreal world, sometimes even better, if you let it.

I want you to walk like a king, with your shoulders back and your head high because you understand that you are worthy.

I want you to take that first step to pursuing your dreams and I don’t want you to ever stop walking in that direction; even when you feel you’ve made it to your destination, I want you to keep walking, in pursuit of bigger and better dreams.

I want you to drop your walls so that one day you may come home to the person who loves you unconditionally, the person who knows the worst thing about you and still, they never left.

I want you to learn the beauty of intimacy, light and energy so that one day you may finally know how it feels to make love to someone.

I want you to free yourself of your past.

I want you to be the best you, you can be.

I want you to live, learn, love and grow.

I want you to be happy.

Most of all, I want you to want all of this for yourself.