How It All Started

Author's Note:

Hey guys! This is my first book I've posted on Wattpad so please give it a chance! It would really mean a lot to me if you commented saying possitive things or constructive critisism. Also, I'm looking for characters to play certain people, so if you want you to have a part in the book, please comment saying that as well. 

Enjoy! -Claire <3 

______________________________________________

How it all started

Summertime. It's the best season of the year. Kids laughing, temperature getting higher, people swimming. Life can't get any better than that.

According to five best friends, summer is definitely the best. As a teenager, you should live for the summer! Tanning on the pool deck, buying uber hot bikinis, and, of course, seeing really hot guys in their bathing suits. Those are their favourite parts of summer.

By now, you can tell that according to Chloe, Rosie, Angie, Mikayla and Emma, summer should be all year. Every summer, they all go camping at a 5-star trailer park called Moonlit Lake. The five girls have been going camping at Moonlit Lake since they were 12.

This summer, they'll be 16 years old. At age 16, teenagers are allowed to move their trailer to a different part of Moonlit Lake, a section of the campsite called Riverside.

Riverside is in the middle of the campground. It's named after Otter River, a river located right in the middle of Riverside, seperating the boys' campsites from the girls' with only a bridge allowing everyone to visit each other.

Only teenagers from ages 16 to 18 are allowed to camp in Riverside. Of course, that means that no adults are allowed in Riverside (unless they are visiting their children), so all of the teenagers have their own trailer. Chloe, Rosie, Angie, Mikayla and Emma (I prefer to call them CRAME) have been sharing their trailer ever since they first arrived at Moonlit Lake.

Their trailer is enormous. It's more of a cottage with wheels than a trailer. It has 2 bedrooms; one is filled with 5 single beds for CRAME and the other is a guest room, just in case any of their parents want to visit them during the summer.

There is also a living room (equiped with a flat screen TV and a Wii for rainy days), a kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a walk-in closet for all of their needs.

CRAME are obviously really excited for Riverside, especially since they've heard so many good things about it. They think that this is going to be their favourite summer ever.

But they're wrong.

I'm going to make this their most stressful, scary, disatrous summer they will ever have. I'm going to go out of my way to make sure that they will never come back to Riverside. If I excel with my plans, they might not even come back to Moonlit Lake!

So who am I? You'll find out soon enough. And so will Chloe, Rosie, Angie, Mikayla and Emma. I've been watching them ever since they came to Moonlit Lake. They don't know that I have. They hardly notice me at all.

In a way, I feel kind of bad for them. They'll never see it coming! I'll start ruining their lives very slowly at first. They'll think that it's just an accident. Until the really bad stuff starts to happen.

If my plan goes perfectly, I'll be surprised if they survive the summer.

I can guarantee one thing: this is going to be a very unexpected summer for Chloe, Rosie, Angie, Mikayla and Emma.

Be prepared girls, for the most terrifying summer of your lives!

Be prepared...

-----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

So? What did you think? I've already started writing the rest of the story so you don't need to worry about the chapters being this small. Because they normally aren't... This is just the intro :)

And you don't need to worry about this being a really scary type of story; it really isn't. There are a bunch of different genres. To be honest, most of this is comedy and romance, and there's only a bit of mystery and suspence. And I can assure you... You'll like it if you give the rest of the story a chance. :D

Btw every chapter is in a different person's point of view, so try not to get confused. :P

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Love you all!

Claire <3

Ps. If I end up writing the name Milinda in this story, please don't get confused. Emma's name was originally supposed to be Milinda before I changed it and I haven't completely gotten used to the new name. Thanks for the understanding :)