You gon learn today

no comment.....ON TO THE STORY 

Your alarm clock goes off an you get frustrated and throw that shit across the room before even looking at the time but you a bad bitch so you don't give a FUCK , even though if you late for school you get shot in the leg by the principle but he yo cusin so you aint got no worries , you get out of bed slowly and walk to the restroom you take a shower and yo hair turns into a curly nappy ass afro , but you aint bout that life so you get the blow dryer and blow that shit out and then you flat iron it and you got long pretty hair so no need for weave that's why you hate going to Horse Hair 101 but they be showin pretty weave so you be goin anyways (I got off track my bad >.<) you put on a pink crop top that say BITCH PLEASE in big bold black letters and dark blue skinny jeans with black converse and you grab your domo back pack (whatever back pack represents your love for your fav MB boy, mines is Ray Ray so I picked domo , use your imagination and change it if u have a diff fav member)

*At School*

you arrive at school at 10:00 yea ummmm you late ad hell but you a bad bitch so you don't give a fuck , wat bothers you is that you see those 6 boys from yesterday walking down the hall this the first time you seen these niggas at yo school eva , Ray Ray the boy you knocked out has gauze wrapped around his head and a bad black eye , you feel bad but not that bad cause you remember that nigga called you a bitch...

You: *stops walking* Since when yall go to my school?

AllBoys: Since Freshman year!!!

You: Oh...

Ray Ray: you lil *tries to tackle you*

Princeton: *holds Ray Ray back* You can't hit a girl Ray

Ray Ray: *still trying to attack you* THIS AINT NO GIRL , THIS A BITCH *he yells*

You: WHAT YOU JUST SAY TO ME *rears you arm back and punches him in the other eye*

AllBoysExceptRayRay: DAYUUUUUUM!!!!

Ray Ray *out cold again*

you love him but NOONE calls you a bitch

Princeton: You should really control your temper *says in a soft voice a lil scared*

You: Sorry...I mean I didn't mean to ....Oops

Prod:....*staring at Ray Ray*

Roc:*walks up behind you and whispers in your ear* You got some hands on you , what else you use them for *he winks at you and walks over to the boys*

The boy take ray ray to the nurse and you go to second block

what did you think about the confrontation? was this chapter funny?

FEEDBACK PPL 

3 votes to continue and 1 comment , lol my standards are not high