Chapter 15: Mix Up

(Not edited) (Wattpad is a pain)

-Charlie's POV-

"Two waters please." I wrote that down.

"I'll be back with your waters." They nodded and I walked off.

I hate being a waitress. But- I need the money.

I filled the two big cups with water and ice and then walked back to the couple.

"Here you go. Are you guys ready to order?" I asked, for the fifth time.

"We need a little more time." I nodded and walked off.

Since I didn't have any other tables. I just waited.

"Hey, um, can you help me?" I turned around seeing a guy I thought I would never see ever again.

"Max?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone I knew. How can I help you then?" I said.

"I need the number three please." I nodded and wrote that down.

"Is that all?"

"Yes." Then he walked off to a seat.

I guess that wasn't Max.

Max was an old best friend. When I moved here in third grade, he came to me first, then we became best friends.

Then in eighth grade, he was my first kiss. But then he came out as gay. But I was proud of him.

Freshman year. I met the sophomore, Ashton. He was nice to me and we became really close friends. But not as close as me and Max.

Then in my sophomore year, he was a junior, Ashton asked me out. I obviously said yes. Max did tell me to be careful, but he helped me for my first actually date.

Then everything just happened like that. We were together, then Aidan popped out.

After I told Max about my pregnancy, he was excited that he was gonna be an uncle. But when he found out by who. Things went a little down hill.

First, he beat the shit out of Ashton. But here's the thing, Ashton didn't even know yet.

Second, Max came to me and apologized.

Third, he wasn't going to school for the past two weeks.

And forth, I found out a week later that he moved. He parents contacted me and said that they're moving. To South Carolina.

I was upset. Very upset. He was my best friend since third grade. And now he just left without saying goodbye.

I had no other friends. He was my only one. It was just me and Ashton. Until I went to his house that night to tell him, by instead found him cheating.

I don't like talking about Max. That's why he was never mentioned.

_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

Hey guys, long time no see eh?

I'm truly sorry that I hadn't updated in what? About a month now? Probably more.

Anyway, I would like to apologize for my disappearance.

Wattpad has been giving me hard times lately. So, I deleted the app, then redownloaded it.

I forgot my password, so I had to email it to my gmail. Once I figured that out. I logged in and everything was still there.

Yes, that's good, but the app was still giving a pain. I couldn't post videos, or basically anything.

But as you can see, I have the app working now. The song is Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots

Make sure to check that out. And also check out Twenty One Pilots. Here a few song choices.

Lane Boy
Migraine
Oh Ms Believer
Car Radio
Stressed Out
Addict With A Pen
Trapdoor
Holding On To You
Guns For Hands
House Of Gold

Well, that's just A FEW I named off. They are really talented young men. Tyler is the singer, while Josh drums. Very talented.

Sorry for such a short chapter.

Let me know in the comments how the story was.

Please leave a vote is the chapter was fine.

Please leave a comment to support the book and give me ideas.

Please also follow me in the process.

This is August, signing out.

...Until Next Mix Up...