Emblem3 Preferences/Imagines

How You Met:

Drew: "Ohmygosh I'm so sorry!" You apologized all over again. You felt so bad. You hadn't been paying attention and opened your car doing resulting in hitting Drew with it as he skateboarded. He had almost fallen. "Don't worry about it. Something new happens everyday right?" She blushed as you realized he was really attractive. "I'm Drew." "Y/N." "So Y/N can I have your number so you can make it up to me?" You had laughed but eventually gave it to him. The rest is history.

Keaton:

You had know Keaton for years. You all were next door neighbors but you two never really talked much besides the usual 'Hey what's up?' Or if your families were hanging out. You had always been closer to Wes and Drew but you liked Keaton. Finally when you caught him swimming in your pool when he thought no one was home you two really began to talk and get to know each other. The rest is history.

Wes:

He had nearly run you down running from a mob of screaming fans. After helping you up, you realized who he was. You weren't dazed by it though. He liked that about you. He had grabbed your hand without even knowing your name and pulled you along with him to the safety of a secluded part of the beach. The rest is history.

A/N: They will be longer in the future and I won't end it with something cheesy like 'the rest is history' like I did on these.