2.Fuck

Alaska Simon
I was pulled out of sleep from the buzzing of my phone. I stretched and checked the time: 2:00 a.m. Who the hell would be calling me at 2 in the morning? I was even more confused when I read the caller ID on my phone: Gee Way. "Gee?" I yawned into the phone, rubbing my half lidded eyes.

"Ska! I'm sorry I have to call you this late but, I really need your help. It's about Frank" My eyes snapped open and my pulse quickened. Getting a 2 am phone call about Frank was never a good sign.

"Frank? Is he okay? What's going on?" I rambled, my grip getting tighter.

"He's fine, right now. He just go really wasted at Ray's kickback and now he's determined to go fight this guy. We brought him back to my house and are trying to calm him down but, he won't listen. Can you come by, please? I know it's really late but, we don't what to do. You're the only who can get him to snap out of it"I could make out the muffled sound of glass breaking and Mikey Way yelling "Frank, no! That's a collector's item!"

"Yeah i'll...i'll do my best to get out of here. Just...keep him safe until then Gee."

"We will, thank you. See you soon" I jumped up, my tiredness already wearing out. I threw on the first clothes in grasp: dark jeans, a blue tank top, and a gray hoodie. I made my way cautiously to my parent's room. My dad constantly woke up in the middle of the night, so there was no way I would be able to sneak out. I was gonna have to lie, something I was getting way to good at since I met Frank. My parents hated him, judging purely off his appearance and reputation among the rest of the PTA members even when we were three years old, he was a trouble maker. So every time I wanted to see him since we started dating, I had no choice but to lie. They thought I broke up with Frank days ago, so they were never suspicious when I left. "Mom?" I gently shook her, already working up fake tears.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" She asked, reaching to the side table to turn on her lamp.

"It's Kira...her dog got out and they can't find him anywhere...they really the extra help so can I go over that to help look? She's really upset and is asking everyone to come look" I sniveled, forcing out some tears. I hadn't talken to Kira since third grade how would they believe me?

"Yeah, that's fine. Do you need a ride?" Thank god he believed me.

"No, I need to take the car so we can split up. Thank you, i'll be back in the morning"

"Be careful Alaska, and tell Kira's mother i'll see her at the next meeting"

15 minutes of speeding and running a few red lights, I made it to the Way house on the other side of the town. The not very good side of town either. I could hear muffled yelling from the front porch. I only knocked once when the door flew open, Gerard looked exhausted. "Thank god, he's in my room" I nodded and quickly darted past him, quickly going downstairs to the basement.

"Frank no! If you're gonna break something, break this cup, not the fucking sword!" I winced when Frank grabbed the cup and chucked it against the wall, sending glass every where.

"Frankie...?" I said quietly when I got to the bottom of the stairs. He whipped around, eyes softening when he saw me.

"Ska" He threw his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. He was trembling. I threaded my hands through his matted hair.

"Shhh Frankie it's okay...just calm down"

"I...I can't, that fucking piece of shit Mathews has been running his mouth"He said through gritted teeth, balling his fist into my hood. "I...I have to do something! He won't get away with this!" He pulled away from me and walked to the other side of the room, grunting as he slammed his fist through the dry wall.