Not so Secret

James POV

           I had just walked into the common room and headed up stairs to the boys dormitory when I found a note on my pillow. As I read it my mind went numb.
           "I don't know if you know this Potter, but I just saw your best friends kissing in the courtyard. Just thought you would like to know.
                             -Anonymous"

      I walked around the castle trying to find my target when I finally spotted him sniggering in the great hall. I ran over and picked him up by his collar and screamed in his face.
       "I don't know what angle you're playing at Snape, but I don't find it funny at all! I would appreciate it if you mind your own damn business!"
         I threw him against the wall and stormed out of the great hall guns blazing. I didn't know what to believe.

Sirius's POV

    I loved Remus. I always knew that. I just didn't know that he loved me back. I'm so happy when I'm with him. When I kiss him I feel like I am in heaven. I liked it when we skipped class the other day and spent the who day together. It was amazing. I was even planning on asking him if he wanted to go to the Yule ball with me. But first we would have to tell James. He deserves to know. I knew this would have to happen sooner or later. I just don't know how to tell him that I'm gay and dating Remus.

Remus's POV

     I talked with Sirius and we decided that today was the day that we were going to tell James that we were dating.
     We walked down to the great hall and sat down with James. Sirius and I looked at each other. James just stared at us. "James, Sirius and I are dating." I said. James just stared and finally he worked up the courage to say "I know." I just opened my mouth but no words came out. Sirius said what I was thinking for me. "How?" James replied simply by saying " I got an anonymous tip." "WHO?!" Sirius practically shouted. James looked down "Snape." He said.