Longwood A Love Story (On Hold)

• Dedicated to I dedicate this book to my wonderful mother and all of my fans.

Copyright 2011 Julie Bubrig

All rights reserved

COPYRIGHT: This story "Longwood, A Love Story" including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creaters of this work (Destini and Julie Bubrig) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to:

-A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringement.

-Infringer pays for all attorney's fees and court costs.

-The court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

-The court can impound all the illegal works.

-The infringer can go to jail.

Director note: This work is very important to me so I decided I would protect it with a copyright. I want to be a writer and when I started writing little stories they were ok but I thought I wanted something a little more serious. I had no clue what to write about so my mom told me to write about what I knew so I have decided to write about a house in Natchez, Mississippi. This story is very special to me becuase I worked on it with my mom. I love her so much , she is my best friend and the person I trust most in this world. So here it goes. Wish me luck.