The Good Girl and the Bad Boy

My name is Rose. Rose Collins.

I had shoulder-length,deep medium brown hair. I was 5'5, about a medium sized height, really. I had deep blue eyes. I was pretty slim, I mean, I wasn't fat, nor was I skinny.

I was the good girl of the school. You know, the one who's quiet, never does anything wrong, always does what she's told?

Yeah, well, that's me. Except I also had the girly girl clothes of the school too. Well, I guess you could say just about the girliest clothes there is.

All that changed though when I met him.....

His name was Evan. Evan Parker.

He had these deep brown eyes that could make anyone melt upon looking into them. He had deep jet black hair. He was about 3 inches taller then me, 5'8. He had 6-pack abs, so you could tell he worked out. He also had a lip piercing, nose piercing, and a tattoo on his arm.

He was the bad boy of the school. He mostly wore all black all the time, he smoked, and he did lots of things that you can imagine someone like him would do.

A while back, I wouldn't of imagined I would've fallen in love with a bad boy. I didn't even imagine that I would start dressing like he did and start being the bad girl of the school.

But, I guess that's the funny thing about love, you sometimes change just to get his attention or even you change without even knowing it......just because you've fallen in love.