talking to yourself

its funny how you can make yourself feel so pretty and on top of the world when your really just lying in your bed talking to yourself, coming up with these weird things that only the person you "made up" understands. you can make yourself feel so beautiful and so important that you talk to yourself for hours until you finally fall asleep and when you wake up the next morning everything becomes real again. you crash from the top of the world to rock bottom like a drunk sleeping on a park bench.

you spend your time just lying in bed thinking of everything you talk to yourself about, wishing it would all come true with all your heart until its one in the afternoon. you slowly crawl out of your bed and spend the rest of your day thinking of what your going to come up with that night.

some people thinks its weird but its the only way someone can expess what they really feel and they dont have to worry about being judged about what they are saying or doing. and most importantly you can share things with that " person" that will never tell what you said and how you felt to someone else.

your best friend is yourself

you cant hurt yourself just by talking...

can you...