vii.

Please don't be in love with someone else

Please don't have somebody waiting on you

Please don't be in love with someone else

Please don't have somebody waiting on you

..........................................................................

Mitch found himself back on the couch after seeing Scott out. He stared at their empty wine glasses and the empty wine bottle that they had drank through. He remembered how Scott's feather light touch felt against his skin and sank lower into the couch as he thought about it.

Mitch shook his head trying to get the thoughts out of his head. He couldn't keep thinking about Scott. He needed a new distraction.

Scott was tipsy when he was touching you. It didn't mean anything. He was just curious about your tattoos. Get over it, Mitch.

Mitch got onto his phone, his go to distraction. He realized he had never texted back Esther so he texted her telling her that the night had gone better than he had expected, leaving out the all the details about Scott. Mitch then went onto Instagram and remembered that he was still on Wyatt's account. He quickly uploaded the picture of Scott and Mitch adding a small caption that read:

met a new friend today! he gives the best ear kisses. 😽

Mitch added the kissy face cat emoji because he thought it was cute, and he didn't want to make the mistake of not adding an emoji to a caption again. He tagged Scott in the picture and posted it. He clicked on Scott's tag to see that Scott had also just recently uploaded the photo.

Mitch quickly clicked the photo to read Scott's caption.

lil wy wy

Mitch smiled at the caption and liked the picture. He decided that while he was on Scott's page he may as well look at some of his other pictures since he hadn't last night. He began to scroll through his page looking through the pictures. After a number of pictures, Mitch noticed one person that seemed to be a reoccurring and always appearing. Mitch clicked on multiple pictures with the boy but the caption never gave away what he was to Scott. Mitch could piece it together himself, but some confirmation would be nice. Mitch knew he shouldn't assume anything but also knew he shouldn't not assume anything.

Mitch closed out of the app before he drove himself crazy and clicked on his message app. He had received another text from Esther. It was just a link alone with no context from Esther. He did notice that the link was to a gossip website though. He rolled his eyes and braced himself for the worst.

MITCH GRASSI AND NEW BEAU?

Mitch felt his eyes widen at the title. He had expected some kind of headline, but not this kind of headline! He could not believe this. Well, actually, a part of him could. The press will do anything to get some kind of reaction out of stars and get some rumors stirring. Mitch was kind of surprised that he was such a big topic on such a popular site.

He scrolled down and read the article, skimming over the first paragraph and focusing on the second one.

Mitch Grassi and the boy, Scott Hoying, seemed to be getting quite friendly! They were seen laughing and leaning in towards one another. Mitch even shared a photo later that night on Instagram with the caption "it was enchanting to meet you". Sources tell us that Scott is already seeing someone else and left with another man last night, but perhaps that will soon be old news because the chemistry seen between Grassi and Hoying was undeniable.