Chapter 14

Brooklyn's POV

Sensing what was going on John's mom walked to  her mate and pushed him roughly towards the door and closed it behind her.I looked back up at John and saw him slightly shaking.When I looked into his eyes it was like nothing else in the world could matter.

He started approaching me slowly taking my body in with his eyes slowly.I felt self conscious and tore my gaze away from him.I wanted to mark John right there and now but,i'm not sure if im ready for that or ready to be Luna of the strongest pack in the world.

When I looked back at John  he was inches away from my face.I could feel his hot breath fanning across my lips he growled and snaked his hands around my waist bringing me closer to him.My heart was racing a million miles per hour from my hormones.

He bit my lip and squeezed my ass,I could feel my body throbbing with need.wanting to be fulfilled.but me mentally did not want this.Right now.

"John stop".

He looked back up at and growled lowly "Your mine".

My wolf purred at his comment.

I could feel the lust coming off of her in waves

"I know i'm your's I-I just don't want this right now..It's just to much,

He cut me off by grabbing my body and pushing me up against the wall.I could see my refection in the mirror and it didn't look pretty.My hair was a tangled mess,i had cuts and bruises all over my body,and god knows what under my hospital gown.

How could even be attracted to me when I looked like this?

"Get off me John" I whispered.

I felt a deep pain in my chest and I recognized as John.He backed away from me slowly with a pained expression on his face.

"You don't want me do you?" he said looking me in the eyes.

"Of course I want you,it's just to much for me right now with my father and all.

I looked at him and saw his eyes flash back and fourth until they stayed black.

"He turned around and slammed the door behind.With every step he took it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

The pain was unbearable until I couldn't take it no more and blacked out.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and lift me up but I was to tired to say anything so I just went with it.

********************************************

I know I know IT'S SHORT.

I Felt like I Owe You Guys A Chapter Since I Have Not Posted In Awhile.

 It Just A Quickie

Song Of The Day Is......

Neyo-Let Me Love You

*VOTE!!*

...

PLEASEEEEEE :)