White Cloth Isnt For Me

Okay here is the next chapter you guys so hope you enjoy it sorry I can't update I've been busy and sick ad did y'all see the fight with mayweather and canelo well anyways here it is hope you enjoy it my cute Dinasourse anyways I also haven't been updating because my depression is back :( and I'm trying to get rid of it but its not that easy thank you guys for understanding my Dinasourse :)!
-Penelope-
"How I though you where dead!" I yelled at her.
"Wrong." She smirked as I started to scream at the top of my lungs.
"Master will be more than happy to find out we finally have his beloved penny." She said as I screamed.
"Shut her up!" She yells irrataed. Then I felt a white cloth on my face and I struggled to get away but I soon fell into a deep sleep.
-Jenny-
I decided to call El Diablo to inform him that we have his beloved.
"What!" he snapped.
"I'm not telling you anything with that attitude." I smirked as I heard him chuckle.
"Okay what?" he asked.
"I have Penelope." I said as I could feel him smiling at the other end.
"Good now lower her mate to me so we can kill him then Wé will continue with the plan." he said evilly as I smirked.
"Perfect and okay." I said as we hung up. Time to get my man back.
-River-
"I'm telling you she'll be back." mason said as I growled.
"She is somewhere out there I can feel it okay!" I snapped at him as he put his hands up in surrender Vianna started to crawl towards me as I smiled and picked her up.
"Dude she'll he back dont worry when she is happy she runs for a long time." He assured me.
"I hope your right." I said as the door bell rang. I went to check who it was and it was Jennifer?
"Hey." I said as I saw her crying.
"Oh River they took Penelope." she said crying.
"What were?!" I asked frantic as I passed Vinny to mason.
"I know where they went." she said as I got my car key.
"Mason go to your dads house and tell him I'm out to find his daughter and take my daughter." I said as he nodded I kissed Vinnys cheek and left.
"How do you know where this place is?" I asked.
"I followed it one time." she said as I nodded but was spectical about it.
"Here." she said as I parked and we both got out slowly.
"Wait!" Jenny said as I stopped in my tracks and turned around and he grabbed me and kissed my lips and sucked on my bottom lip and I pushed her away.
"What the fuck!" I yelled.
"Don't go to her we can stay together fuck that bitch I love you River I don't care about my mate even though I don't know who he is!" she yelled crying.
"Be quiet and look Jenny Penelope is my mate and I love I've always have I was just to fucken stupid to realize it." I told her as she cried more.
"Then why did you fuck her and have a child with her while we were engaged." she said.
"Because she's my mate!" I yelled.
"Fine sorry I had to do this." she said as I felt something hard hit my back and I fell down.
-Penelope-
"River!" I yelled for hours.
"Shut up!" I heard a voice I wish wasn't here.
"Joshua?!" I asked.
"The one and only babe." he said as he picked up my chin and I spit at him he slapped me and kicked my sides.
"Ah!" I yelled out in pain.
"I thought you were suppose to be my friend!" I yelled anger going through my whole body.
"Oh poor Penelope so trustworthiness." he laughed as I felt a tear roll down my face.
"Just let me go what do you want me for!" I asked angry.
"Oh it's not what we want from you it's you we want." he smirked.
"Who's we?" I asked carefully.
"Well your fiance." he said.
"River?" I asked.
"No I think you've heard of him El Diablo." he said as my mouth opened wide I felt like throwing up not because of what he said but my stomach it's been feeling weird I hope I'm not pregnant I can't bring a baby when it's too risky here.
"Imma throw up." I said as he placed me a bucked I started to puck really bad and some blood came out.
"Here." he said as he gave me a gum and wiped some vomit off my face.
"I hate you!" I yelled as he kissed my lips I bit his bottom lip with my cains.
"Ah bitch!" he yelled as he punched me in the jaw,stomach,and cheek.
"They want her." I heard the bitch say.
"Alright babe." he said as I raised an eyebrow at both them.
"Yup Jennifer is my mate." he said as he kissed her lips.
"You to are perfect for each other both of you are whores!" I yelled. she slapped me and he punched me I felt my wolf getting weaker and weaker by the minute. She's dying! and so am I.
"They picked me up by the arms and I wanted to punch them but it hurt to move. we got to a lab where there was chair and a man that looked so familiar was there? They threw me on a chair and this lady came and cut my arm and I screamed and slapped her and they held me back and she took blood samples.
"Wow you are fiesty." someone said.
"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled as I felt needles bingeing put in my hand and arm.
"Let me go you stupid ass fuckers!" I yelled at them.
"Wow and bad launguage." he said.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm your fiancée darling." he said.
"No your not my mate is!" I yelled in his face.
"Oh babe I think your parents have told you a lot about me I'm el diablo but you can call me Jenzu for short." he smirked as I growled.
"RIVER!" I yelled.
"Shut up!" he growled and slapped me. a lady came and injected me with some green liquid and it stung my whole body I screamed out and passed out.
<Jenzu<
She passed out. Good.
God she's beautiful but has a very bad mouth and I would take her any day an any way. she's my mate not Rivers. I own her.
"Take her to her room now!" I sneered at the guards.
"Angela put her on this." I said handing my maid a dress.
"Yes sir." she said as she walked to the room.
"Joshua go check on River with Jenny!" I growled. they nodded and walked out.
-River-
I was chained I couldn't feel my mate that much I couldn't feel her wolf and that got my angry and angry by the minute no second! soon Joshua walked in!
"What the fuck!" I yelled.
"Hello River." he said with disgust as I tried to get to him but the chains were made out of silver so they cut into my wrist I hissed at the pain.
"Where's my mate!" I yelled at him
"Oh somewhere she's actually getting ready for her marriage." he smirked as I was struggling to get free.
"Babe!" I heard that bitch say when we were toghether it was cute for the first 2 weeks then it got fucking irrarted as hell! He smiled and kissed her lips passionately and I felt a sexual tension in the air. I cleared my throat.
"What?" she asked sexually. yup the still same whore.
"Isn't he your mate?" I asked.
"Yes." he growled.
"Calm down I'm not trying to move in one your slut of a mate." I smirked as he growled.
"Atleast I know how to protect my mate." he said as I broke the chains finally and choked him as Jenny tried to pull me off. All I could see is red. Joshua fell down and I went for Jenny but she wasn't there dammit I have no time I have to look for my mate. I ran out the room and followed her scent but it was suddenly becoming faintly that meant only one thing. She's dying.
💖Penelope💖
I woke up my head hurting like hell I was in a long white dress that was strapless and it was a floor length dress.It look really fancy. I got up from the bed an realized I almost fell over if it wasn't for the bed I'd be on the floor.
"Hello." a lady said well kid she look around 14 she was wearing a dirty dress and her hair was in a messy ponytail and she looked as if she was a daughter of a skeleton literally.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked concerned lacing my voice.
"Yes m'am I'm just here to clean up." she said as I stopped her.
"Penelope my names Penelope. I told her as she nodded fast as if I was yelling at her.
"What's your name." I said dragging her arm to the bed.
"Ashley." she said as I started to remembered she was the little girl who went missing from our pack years ago I think she was either 5 or 6. Then everyone suddenly forget about her except her family of course but I can never forget those beautiful eyes and long blonde hair.
"Your a were wolf you belong to Eric And Marisa and you also Belgian to the dark moon pack." I stated.
"How did you know?" she asked.
"I'm the new Luna of the pack and I remebered when you went missing." I said as she looked at her lap.
"Jezui did it." she said as I nodded.
"I'm sorry we stopped looking for you." I said as she nodded but there were tears in her eyes.
"Penelope!" I heard someone yell.
"River?" I asked happily as I took Ashely with me and ran down the hall but I felt something stab me from behind. I fell down with a 'thud' I felt it being pulled out of me and I saw Jennifer and I blacked out and then I woke up in a room and I was tied to the bed I felt my blood run down my back as I felt dizzy.
"Just go to sleep Penelope." I heard Jenzu say.
"Help me!" I yelled weakly. I felt my eyes start to close that's it I'm dying I can't die I have a daughter to fight for! I tried to kept my eye open and I felt some blows go to my face but I couldn't feel them it's as if I'm numb. I felt someone untie me and I fell down on the floor as I slowly closed my eyes.
😚River😚
I ran and checked in every room her scent was getting mixed in with blood I finally stopped at one door and knocked the door open and saw Penelope laying there on the floor not moving and not breathing. I rant to her body and picked her up an ran out.
"Please penny wake up!" I yelled once we got out to safety.
"River." he said weakly.
"Please take care of Vinny good tell her I love her and to meet forget me." As I let tears fall down my face.
"No penny!" I yelled as I ran into my truck and I drove backwards and into the hospital.
"Help!" I yelled with Penelope still in my arms. They laid her on a bed and I saw as they were taking her away.

2 hours later

Penelope's family is here all worried I'm holding a sleeping Vianna in my arms I looked down at Vinny and I started to smile at my princess I hope penny's ok. the doctor came out.
"Sir your mate and your baby are in critical danger." he said as I looked confuse sand worried.
"What baby?" I asked.
"Your mate she's pregnant she's about a month pregnant." He said as I gasped.
"And they could both....." he gulped.
"Die" he said as I felt my heart shatter and my world.

Aww she may die and the baby 😱😢😪Why!!!! also I know y'all hate me for this chapter but next chapter will be better also sorry for taking so long to update you know school has been keeping me busy and also I have been going to therapy -.- I Hate It! ANYWAS I have to go till next time loves 💖

1. I hope she lives and the baby
2. Your mean for making us wait so long then update this sad chapter but I still love you
3. I hope the next chapter is better
4. I love this book and update fast!

Follow💜/Comment🎀/Vote💕/Share💋