Loving You Discretely (BoyxBoy Romance)

This is a combined story between me and CrissyCalabria 

I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as we enjoyed making it!!

Tell us what you think!! 

Vote and comment! We love the feedback!

 Loving You Discretely

Chapter 1: Incidental Meeting

Ayden’s P.O.V

I stared at the pseudo-stranger before me with critical yet wondering eyes. He was muscular with tattoos across his abs and down his arm. His brown hair suited him nicely. It wasn't too short or too long, it was... perfect. His eyes were dark and mysterious yet reflected his hidden inner pain and turmoil. Some would call him sexy or perfect. Everything about him seemed perfect, but I would call him guarded and troubled. He looked like a sexy angel sent to save the lost and misguided, but I knew who he really was. He was a victim, a confused soul, a monster who kept his true self buried.

I stared at him, knowing the truth that lived behind those misleading eyes. How did I know? Because he is me, Ayden Stone.

"Morning baby. Ready for your big debut as the most wanted new teacher at Northern Lights Academy?" Gwen chuckled as she ran her delicate fingers up my abs to my chest.

My reaction was just as it always was. I trembled under her touch. She perceived it as sexual excitement, whereas it meant something entirely different to me. I pulled her into me and pressed my lips to hers lightly giving her just enough to want more but not enough to be satisfied.

Tease? Maybe I am or maybe I'm something else altogether.

"I guess I'm a bit nervous. This will be my first time teaching and what’s worse than a group of rowdy teenager, except perhaps a group of troubled rowdy teenagers?" I asked with a smirk, knowing she wouldn't dare answer or second guess my assessment. She would only offer encouraging words, because that was what she did best. Gwen was the sweetest woman I had ever met. So beautiful, caring and attentive that she absolutely deserved better than me.

"You'll be great baby. Don't worry, I believe in you." Her soft, feminine voice chimed in my ears like a song. She really was everything a guy could ask for in a soon-to-be wife and I wasn’t worth the time and effort she wasted on me.

I brushed the blond hair out of her face and gave her one more quick kiss before reluctantly lumbering toward the shower to prepare for the wrath of a high school full of horny teenage boys and girls who no doubt would be drooling over me. Not that I wanted or needed the attention from any of them, I just knew I was going to get it whether I wanted it or not. Being the new teacher this year and a good looking one at that, not in my opinion but to others as I was so often told, was a curse as much as it was a downfall.

After dressing in a black button up shirt and tie with fitted black jeans, I ran my hand through my hair tousling it gingerly. I stopped to give Gwen a quick kiss goodbye on the way out the door. I wasn’t exactly certain where I was headed since Grey’s directions normally sucked balls, but I figured I’d have enough time to find the Academy because I left extra early, early enough to stop for some coffee on the way.  

I know it sounds girly, but if I didn’t get caffeine I could be a raging bitch in the morning. I’m not a morning person, or an anything person, just a caffeine person. I loved mocha lattes and if I don’t get a mocha latte in the morning, then I am a dick for the rest of the day. I wanted to make a good impression on the students as well as the staff at NLA so stopping for a latte was a must.