Chapter 1

My god plz check out my new book 'The Last Breath.' Rlly appreciated:)

***

(Maddie's POV)

'Beep beep' Went the stupid sound that just didn't know when to shut the heck up. I groaned and rolled over. Ugh, I totally did NOT want to wake up right now. 

It finally seemed to notice that it was not welcomed here and died. At least I hoped. Maybe it was just trying to wake me up. 'Well good luck with that for more than a while,' I thought and drifted back to sleep.

***

This time I was awoken by something shaking me this time. I looked up and saw my annoying twin brother, Travis. He had blue eyes and blond hair just like me. But, we had totally different personalities. He was a player and I was a tomboy. He LOVED waking up early and I LOVED sleeping in. He has a perfect record (kinda) and I have been suspended 4-7 times. You get the drift. 

 "Wakey wakey sleepyhead," He cooed. I sat up and looked him up and down. He was wearing jeans and a tight black shirt. One of the only things we had in common was that our favorite colors were black and blue. Finally it seemed to click in. The first day of school was today. Crud.

"School starts in fifteen minutes," he continued. I gave him a look that said 'like I care.'

"They have an ice cream truck there," He tried again. My eyes popped out. Yep, I was a sucker for ice cream.

"Get out. I gotta get dressed," I screamed at him. He jumps up and runs out of the room.

I smirked. Ice cream here I come.

I pulled on my baggy jeans, a big navy blue T-shirt, and my black high-top converse. I ran downstairs, grabbed a chocolate bar, and screamed to my step-dad, John, "I'm going to school." His startled face came out from behind a corner. 

"You're going to school and trying to get there on time," He managed to stutter out. He looked like he was about to faint from surprise. I rolled my eyes. I don't have time for this. And it wasn't that surprising. Okay, maybe it was. I dashed out the door where Travis was waiting in the BMW. When I got in to the car we started toward my life and dream. Or so I thought.

***

When we got there I burst out of the car and Travis followed. But what I saw broke my heart. It was a fundraiser and practically everyone was there. I turned my gaze to Travis and it turned angry.

Unfortunately for him, he saw it to late. I was already lunging at his throat. How dare he lie to me about my baby!I tackled him to the ground and we rolled toward the fundraiser.

Everyone had turned their attention to us when I saw two familiar faces in the crowd. I screamed, jumped off Travis, and ran towards the long, wavy brown-haired casual girl, Lindsey, and the shoulder-lenght wavy redhead gothic girl, Isabelle. When they heard my scream Lindsey turned her chocolate-brown eyes on me and Isabelle did the same with her violet eyes.

I heard footsteps beside me and looked up to see Travis running toward them too. It might be weird but the jock, the tomboy, the casual girl, and the gothic girl were all best friends. But yet there was another boy in our group.

The black haired and blue eyed emo, Jack. We gave Isabelle and Lindsey flying hugs when a voice said, "Well, nice to know you love me so much."

I turned and gave Jack a huge hug and Travis and Jack did that 'man shake' that men do as a replacement of a hug to make them look manlier and less gay. Yep, that's my exact definition. There are a few things you should know about us though:

- Lindsey is as obsessed with cookies as bad as I am obsessed with ice cream.

-Izzy (Isabelle) is in love with Jack but only I know that.

- I am the prankster and people usually come to me with their problems if they want the truth and Lindsey if they want an 'all-soft' version of the truth.

-Izzy is a vampire, Lindsey is a witch, Jack is a warlock, and Travis and I are werewolves.(There is no difference between warlocks and witches, but Jack thinks it's gay to be called a witch.)

-I can read minds and Travis can control humans minds to do small, but effective, things like smack their own faces.

 -We are all 16 and are a helluva lot to put up with

But, before I get into politics, I have get to class. 'Maddie wants to go to class for the first time ever,' my subconscious cheers as imaginary applause broke out in the back round. I hate my subconscious sometimes. Always trying to get me to do the right thing.

'I heard that,' he sang. 'Shut up,' I shot back. He finally shut up. Ah, that's better.

I walked into class with Lindsey following and everyone looked at us. I could see what was going through their minds by the looks on their faces. 'That girl looks so emo,' one fake blond was thinking. 'Those girls has nice asses,' another jock was looking thoughtful as he.. well... thought.

"At least one of the new students, Travis, is hot. This girl hasn't heard of fashion," the fake blond said, pointing one perfectly manicured finger at me. A few kids snickered at that.

"That coming from the girl who's fake boobs are about to fall out. And haven't you heard it's rude to point," I said innocently. People were defiantly laughing now. Lindsey let out a soft giggle and made her way over to a seat on the table beside me.

The 'rude' girl was about to lunge at me, but I was saved when Travis came in and the girl's attention as she winked flirtatiously at my brother. But, for the first time EVER he ignored a girl and made his way to the seat beside me and looked ahead. I'm guessing he heard what she said to me.

"Hello BROTHER," I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Travis gave me that look that he used a lot that said, 'You are so weird, I don't know how you do it but I can accept that,' and turned back to the very late teacher.

"Adison, you just got burned," someone said to the mean girl. But she just sat there with her jaw hanging open as she looked back and forth between us and seemed to see how much we looked alike.

"Sorry I'm late," the late teacher, who I've been told was Mr. Smith, said.

"It seems we have three new students in our math class," he continued. "Lindsey, Travis, and Maddie, why don't you come introduce yourself." 

Lindsey and Travis swiftly made their way and when I finally got the front, Travis said in a composed voice, "I am Travis Cocksley, and I have two almost 15 year old brothers, Max and Logan, a 16 year old sister, Grace, and a twin sister, Maddie," and he squeezed my hand when he said that.

We might not look like we can stand each other but we actually like each other. You wouldn't get any more explanations for me though.

"I'm Lindsey Madison, I have a little 16 year old sister, Pheobe, and a 2 year old baby brother, Jonathan," Lindsey said quietly, blushing. Now, it was my turn.

"I am Maddie Cocksley," I began in a cool voice. "And I love to kick the asses of gangsta's," I said serioudly as people laughed.

I took my own sweet time as I walked to my seat and Lindsey and Travis rolled there eyes at me.

Ahh, I'm gonna like this school. So easy to manipulate. But the teachers are just plain stupid. As us three returned to our seats I didn't realize that my life was going to get so much more difficult. And that, my friends, is saying something when we're talking about a werewolf.

 ***

Sorry it's short! Will make other ones longer. This story really get's going at chap 4 or 3! Just hang in there until then.

Vote, comment, fan!