How He Proposed

Percy
"Come on, (y/n)," Percy smiled pulling me behind him. We had taken a visit to my mother's beach house on the coast for a few weeks during the summer. Percy and I spent almost every waking moment on the sandy shores.
"Okay, okay," I giggled, kissing my boyfriend of three years. We both waded into the cold, refreshing water.
"You're so beautiful," Percy pulled me up against him and into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held onto my back.
Smiling down at him, I dipped my lips onto his. "I just want to be with you forever."
"Really?" his eyes lit up.
"Well I don't plan on going anywhere," I nodded laughing. "Do you?"
"No, of course not," Percy said quickly. He set me down in the water, holding my hands. "Hold on."
"What?" I raised an eyebrow. He whistled and the water around us started swirling. Dolphin's chattering filled the air. "Hey guys!"
I started petting the familiar dolphins as they kept talking.
"So I asked them here for a reason," Percy smiled. One of the dolphins tossed Percy a small box. He knelt down on one knee on the sand. "(y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n) will you marry me?"
"Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!" I tackled into a hug and we both landed in the sand. ______________________________________________________________________
Jason
"Jason, will you get me a plate please," I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Of course," he kissed my cheek and I continued talking with Hazel, the Hades table across from the Apollo one.
"(y/n)!" Jason said from the food line. "What do you want?"
"Just a sandwich and an apple is fine," I smiled.
"Okay," he picked up the items before realizing he couldn't hold it all. "(y/n) catch!"
Jason threw the apple to me and the entire dining hall went quiet as I caught it.
"What?" Jason looked around confused, until Percy walked up next to him.
"Throwing an apple to a girl is considered a marriage proposal in ancient greece," he smiled, patting Jason's shoulder.
"But he's Roman," Leo shouted from his table.
"Doesn't matter, he's in greek territory," Annabeth corrected looking nervously at me.
"Well, what do you say (y/n)?" Jason smiled at me.
"You really want to get married now?" I couldn't keep myself from smiling.
"I was going to ask sometime soon anyways," he walked closer to me, holding my hands.
"Yes," I hugged him as he lifted me off of the ground and spun me around. Everyone around us cheered as we kissed.
______________________________________________________________________
Leo
"This is perfect," Leo kissed the nape of my neck.
"Shut up," I laughed, feeding him another strawberry. The sunset looked like watercolor, the oranges melding in with the pinks. I was almost sitting on Leo's lap, our limbs tangled with each other on top if the checkered picnic blanket.
"I'm serious," he smiled. "I have the perfect girl, the perfect food, and the perfect evening."
"Leo, that's so sweet," I kissed his lips before giggling.
"Thanks," he grinned as I laid my head on his chest. "Let's get married."
"What?" I looked up at him surprised.
"I mean it. We've been dating for two and a half years already. New Rome is a wonderful place to get married. The ceremony would be with all of our friends, and your family. We could go wherever you want for the honeymoon."
"Okay," I sighed contently. Leo jumped a little underneath me and when I looked up he smiled.
"Wow, okay, we're doing this," he giggled like a little kid. "I'll make you a ring as soon as we get back to camp. Complete with our initials engraved in it and everything."
"Okay," I giggled.
______________________________________________________________________
Nico
"It's beautiful," I had to refrain myself from putting my hand in the River Styx. "A weird, dark beautiful, but beautiful none the less."
"I knew you'd appreciate it," he smiled as we walked into his father's garden. The black and dark grey flowers were just as amazing as the river.
"I love everything about this place, you know except for the whole death and torture-y part."
Over the two years of dating Nico I had grown more comfortable in the Underworld. Hades wasn't so scary once you got to know him, he actually loved gardening.
"You know, I've been doing some thinking lately," Nico held me close.
"What about?" I kissed his jaw line.
"Us," he pulled me closer.
"Oh really?" I giggled.
"Yeah, we're perfect for each other," he got down on one knee. "(y/n) I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"
"Of course, Nico," I kissed him until I heard someone behind us.
"Told you, you owe me twenty drachma's," Persephone smiled at Hades.
______________________________________________________________________
Frank
"Up where they walk, up where they run," I sang cleaning the dishes at the sink. "Up where they stay all day in the sun. Wandering free. Wish I could be, part of your world."
A small sound of paws pattered behind me, but when I turned I couldn't see any animal.
"Frank?" I asked scanning the room again. The thing pulled at the bottom of my jeans. Looking down I noticed a small golden retriever puppy pawing at my legs. "Come on, Frank, I know it's you. I'm almost done with the dishes, be patient."
The puppy continued tugging my jeans. I dried my hands and scooped it up into my arms
"Fine you win," I walked into the living room only to see Frank on our couch. I looked down at the puppy in my arms and noticed something on it's collar. A diamond ring shone on its collar, a tag attached to it reading, (y/n) will you marry me? I was so startled I almost dropped the puppy. Quickly I bounced onto the couch next to Frank.
"Of course," I hugged him so tightly I couldn't breath.
"I'm so glad you said yes," Frank kissed me and I set the puppy down. "I was worried it was too soon."
"It'd never be too soon with you, Frank," I kissed him again before picking the puppy back up. "So what's this little guys name?"
"I figured Bandit was pretty fitting," he wrapped his arms around me as I cuddled the puppy.
"I love it," I rested my head on his shoulder as Bandit licked my fingers.

Percy Jackson Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें