Biblical and Non-Biblical Proof of Jesus Christ

Yes, I believe in creation. I did my research on about 20 different websites. Here is just a couple:
http://www.thedevineevidence.com/jesus_history.html
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/45841
nowheretorunradio.com
          First I will talk about the non-biblical evidence of Jesus Christ.
There many early historians that did not believe in the bible who wrote about Jesus' life and death .
the following names are non-Christians who wrote about Jesus' death, miracles, virgin birth, apostles, divinity, John the Baptist (Jesus' cousin), and his crucifixion.
Cornelius Tacitus (55-120 A.D.)
Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus (69-130 A.D.)
Thallus (52 A.D.-?)
Pliny the Younger (63-113 A.D.)
Celsus (?-178 A.D.)
Lucian of Samosata (120-180 A.D.)
Mara Bar Serapion (post 70 A.D.)
Flavius Josephus (37-100 A.D.)
and It was also written in The Babylonian Talmud (the record of Jewish history.) These are all listed on the first two websites along with what these people wrote and who they were.

    Next I will talk about proof of the bible through archeology.
    Through archeology a man named Ron Wyatt discovered all of the following artifacts mentioned in the bible including Noah's ark, the blood of Jesus,the place where Jesus was crucified, the stone that covered Jesus' tomb, ark of the covenant, Sodom and Gomorrah, Mount Sinai, chariots from the red sea crossing, and the pyramids. Ron Wyatt has a site called ronwyatt.com that has pictures and videos of all of these findings. Some of those things are in museums and some were left in there place for biblical reasons like the ark of the covenant is not supposed to be removed until the temple is rebuilt. There are lots of artifacts found from the bible from different archaeologists ,but Ron Wyatt is my favorite. I will tell you why by talking about the arch of the covenant. It's truly amazing.
 First if you don't what the ark of the covenant or the mercy seat is here is the definition from this website http://www.biblearchaeology.org

"The Ark of the Covenant was undoubtedly the most holy piece of furniture ever made,
if it can be referred to as such. It consisted of a rectangular chest made of shittim wood
and covered over with gold. The word Ark, Aron in Hebrew, means merely a chest and has been
translated as 'coffin' in Gen. 50.26. God had commanded Moses to make the Ark of the Covenant
(Ex. 25.10-22) and inside it Moses placed the two tables of the law. Later on, Aaron's rod
that budded was placed in it (Num. 17.10), together with the golden pot that had the manna (Ex. 16.33, Heb. 9.4)."
"The mercy seat was a kind of lid which closed the chest from above. It was made of pure
gold and was held in place by a golden ridge or crown. Beaten out of this mercy seat were two cherubim, which with their wings overshadowed the mercy seat. They were beaten out of the same piece of pure gold as the mercy seat."
     Above the arch of the covenant Ron found the place where Jesus died. there where three holes in the ground where the crosses would stand. The cross hole in the middle had a crack going straight down the earth from an earthquake happening.  Ron found the ark below a ways ,but when he found it there was a puddle of dried blood on the Mercy Seat. He looked up and there was a crack in the sealing with blood in it. It turned out that the crack led up to the place where Jesus died and just to make sure it was Jesus' blood he took a sample to have it tested. As we know dried
blood is dead blood except for this blood. It was still alive after this long period of time. Scientists ran a few tests and the blood liquefied to the point where they could get a chromosome count. They found out it was indeed human blood ,but they were shocked because it only had 24 chromosomes all of us have 46 23 from our moms and 23 from our dads. Since Jesus was born of a virgin 23 of it was from Mary and the 1 to determine the sex was from God. This concludes this amazing finding.

Instead of asking myself why should i believe in it? I ask why not? So much of the bible has been proven already that I want to believe in the rest of it. With evolution there is no physical proof ,but with the bible there is. Evolutionists believe that something can come from nothing. Believing in God is the exact opposite and without God in my life I would be lost. I also believe because I want to live for something amazing. Sometimes I get discouraged about my faith ,but then something amazing happens like someone I know being healed of a sickness and then my faith goes back up again. I would love to here what you think either good or bad. I will not judge you for who you are. Thank you for reading!