Chapter 1 ◇ Dirty Diana

August. 8 months later

"And do you, August Anthony Alsina Jr. take this woman, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked looking at me, and as if on cue 'da whole congregation stared at me in anticipation. I looked back at Paris.

"I do." I said with a tear slipping out my eye. I was finally marrying the woman I loved. After all the hell we've been through, our new life would start together, just me, Paris, and the baby.

"And do you, Paris Victoria Sanders take this man to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" The priest then asked Paris.

"I do." She smiled.

"Well, I ain't got nothing else to say." Pastor said making everyone crack up.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Alsina. You may kiss your beautiful bride." He continued.

I grabbed Paris by the waist and kissed her. Everyone clapped as I swept her off her feet and carried her bridal style to the Mercedes Limousine waiting outside for us. We waved to everyone surrounding the side of the car. Paris threw her bouquet out to the bridesmaids before we climbed in and closed the door.

I hugged her tightly to my chest before dozing off.

Later

We pulled up to the airport. "Paris, wake up. We hea'." I said shaking her lightly. She sat up and yawned.

She's so cute.

I helped her carefully slide out of her wedding dress. I laid it on the other couch for her while she put on some joggers and a sweatshirt.

Once we were out of our wedding clothes, I helped her out of the car. She wobbled a bit before she caught her balance again. I held on to her the whole time, making sure she didn't fall ova' or nothin'.

"C'mon wit' cha' pregnant ass." I chuckled a little bit as she waddled over to me while I waited in front of the gate so we could get onto the jet set for paradise.

"Don't mess meh boy. I might be pregnant but I can still beat a lil' nigga up!" She mocked my accent.

"Wait 'till you have this baby and fully heal. I'm gon' tea' up those walls!" I grinned evilly.

Paris rolled her eyes playfully as we boarded the plane. I picked up our bags and put them ova' Paris's head. We sat down in first class and cuddled up, waiting for the plane to take off.

"I love you baybeh." I whispered into her ear.

"I love you more Auggie... The baby does too. Isn't that right sweetheart?" She said rubbing her swollen stomach. I placed my hand over her's and massaged her fingers with mine until we both were knocked.

Paris

"We have now landed in Saint Peter, Barbados. Please make sure you have all your belongings. Thank you for flying with us, and we hope you have a great day!" I heard the pilot say over the speaker.

I groaned and stretched. My ass was killing me. I had been sitting in that damn seat for far too long. I looked over to see that August already had our bags ready to go.