Chapter 9

(Raquel's POV )

Okay so today I'm going by my hairstyles and best friend Deddie.I'm gonna get my hair done .

D: Hey girl I didn't see you since Terrence party. What ya been up to?

Me: I'm still getting stalked by Tre', Jeremiah shot him ,I kissed him,and he's staying by my house for two weeks.

D:. WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? and WHAT?!!!!!!!

Me: Yes I know! Crazy right!

D:You got to much on your plate for a pregnant women .

Me: I know and I have to go house shopping by myself because Jeremiah and I aren't on speaking terms. I would love it if you came with me .

D: Yea I wanna come. Duhhh! What's your limit?

Me: 3 million

D: you go be living good huh

Me: Kinda.... what about you Ms. Three story mansion?

D:Hair and singing helped me plus I wanted the best of the best .

Me:I can see that. *laughing *

(2 hours later )

I just got home and the hospital called my phone and it was the same nurse from yesterday. She said that I can come get him. I really will regret letting him stay with me , but I won't stand up someone in need of help.

(Jeremiah's POV )

I'm pulling up to my crib to make things right with me and Rocky and I see her bout to leave.

Me:Raquel listen I'm sorry for what I did and shooting that boy.

Raqi: Why are you telling me sorry you should tell Tre' the boy you shot sorry!

Me: He touching my property.

Raqi: Oh so now I'm a house and I don't see a ring on my finger .

Me: Come on Rocky

Rocky: *crying * I'm going house shopping and when you become a real man and can put a ring on my finger then you can call me yours.

Me: I love you

(Deddie's POV )

I just got threw doing Raquel's hair and I'm bout to go get cleaned up and be out. I put on a red shirt wit mah greanish blue skinney jeans mah grape 5s and mah black bennie.I got in my Bugatti and was outchaaa.

I went to the club for a while got a couple of drinks and danced all night with Joshua (my boyfriend ).So a while later I got home and called Raquel. I said hello and Tre' answered and I was like can I talk to Raqi. He said,"okay

Raqi: Hey wat up

Me: when we suppose be going

Rocky:Oh yea Monday

Me: K bye

Joshua stopped over for the night and we watched a movie and ate popcorn. I fell straight to sleep. I woke up, did my hygiene and got dress

~outfit ~

Some green cargos with a black half cut shirt wit sme mixed mathched socks and nike slipp ons.I was looking fly, so I went downstairs and cooked me and Joshua some breakfast. While we were eating ......

Joshua: *getting on one knee *Deddie will you marry me?

I didn't know what to say I'm only 23 ,but me and Joshua have been together for 6 years.

Me: I............

VOTE! AND COMMENT!