OOH~! 3 Questions~! Busy Busy Busy Moi

France,

I have 3 questions for you:

1. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

2. If you had to dye your hair a different color, what color would you dye it?

3. What would you do if you woke up one morning to see Russia beside your bed, doing his kolkolkol laugh?

Thanks for answering my questions!

-fruchmad

"Ah! Seeing as we have three questions I shall ask you each one at a time. Okay, Francis?" I asked.

France nodded and smiled. "Oooh..Three. I am excited," he smiled. 

I laughed. "Alright. First one, if you could have anything in the world, what would it be?" I read.

"Hmm... That's difficult. I would think it is to finally find someone to marry and settle down with. Live an everyday life with the one I truly love. Then curl up in front of the fire and cuddle. Cuddling that could lead to passionate love-making once and a while," he said. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh.....Okay. I already know the answer to this but...if you had to dye your hair a different color, what color would you dye it?" I read from the computer screen.

((Headcannon time~)) "Ohonhonhon. I already dye my hair~! I'm not naturally blonde. As you can see my eyebrows and beard are brown. I'm naturally brunette," France explained, stroking his chin stubble.

"Last one! What would you do if you woke up one morning to see Russia beside your bed, doing his kolkolkol laugh?" I laughed and muttered, "Wet himself." 

"Non!" France said defiantly. "I would not! I would calmly say hello, tell him I have to make myself presentable and then evacuate the premises." 

"Ah. Riiight."

"Merci for the questions~!"