Chapter 6 - Grow Up

All of the other chakras should hide me well enough, but the byakugan guy is going to be a bit of a problem. "Invisible Flame."

If the Akatuski didn't notice me, they hopefully won't.

Sasuke cut all of the flags down and stood on the ceiling with his sharingan activated. He was staring right at Danzo. 'Don't do anything stupid Sasuke.' I think to myself as Mifune jumps in the air with his sword out. That's when I see the devil run out.

"Sasuke Danzo bolted!" Karin yells making me curse quietly to myself. As I was about to run out the door, Ao ran after Danzo. I mentally thanked him and hoped he stayed on his trail. With Karin, we could find them easily. But, if he was still there, I couldn't kill Danzo.

"Karin! Come!" Sasuke yelled as I backed away waiting for him to run out of the room, but he didn't. I panicked as lava came down the door frame. We're being separated!

"No. No. No. This can't be happening." I mumble looking at the lava. This was the Mizukage kekkei genkai. I close my eyes before groaning. Sasuke told me I need to lay low and so did Gaara. That means I can't try to see what happening in there.

Yelling came through the wall as something melted into the lava. "What is that?" Just as I said that, something rammed into me. I groaned keeping my jutsu going as Sasuke mumble something.

"I'm good." I stand up holding my stomach looking down at it. Sasuke was panting on the floor next to me. He's suffering..

"This room is completely blocked off, now there's no where to run. " The Mizukage says before making hand signs. "I can use three chakra nature. Fire, water, and earth, so I actually have two kekkei genkai." She says before blowing with looked like vapor out of her mouth.

My eyes widen as I put my hand over my mouth to keep the screams in. I'm use to getting burnt, but this is insane. That's when Sasuke dropped to the floor. His chakra is low and this isn't helping. I can't give him any.

The burning became more intense as white things started to form on the Mizukage. Zetzu's face started to form on her shoulder as it came over to where Sasuke was. It wrapped around him as his Susanoo grew.

The lave door busted in making me run towards the room and over on the other side to get away from the vapor. Everything was pulsing.

'That Zetsu must have given him chakra.. by taking some from them.' I thought as Onoki spit rock out of his mouth. A creature started to from before it pulled the clay off him and ate it. The Tsuchikage did a jutsu that made the clay turn to rock before falling off.

The Tsuchikage floated in the air. "So you're the one who killed Deidara? I have nothing against you, but other people want you dead." He told my brother before a white box appeared.

It took everything thing in me to not throw my cover off and try to stop it, but I couldn't.

"Sasuke!" Karin yelled as the dust from the box disappeared. "His chakra is all gone." She mumbled out as I looked at the spot Sasuke had been two seconds ago. 'He can't be gone.'

"Where is Sasuke?!" The Raikage yelled as he walked in with everyone else. "I turned him to dust." The Tsuchikage responded before they got into a fight only to be interrupted by the masked man himself.

Gaara looked around as his eyes landed right where I was. I know he couldn't see me and none of the others could. But, Gaara's sand was still visible to him. I could never hide that.

"My name is Madara Uchiha." Madara said facing his enemy's holding my brother in his arm. Happiness went through me as I looked at him. He was beat up badly, but he was still breathing.