Actors(Chapter 11)

Jacks P.O.V.

I go straight into my usual position, sitting on my bed curled up in a ball, away from everyone. I still can't believe what I have done, but the worst thing is I don't know how Alex is reacting to it. I need to know, it's been seven days since I sent my letter and if Alex had wrote another letter to me it would be here by now. I find Zack avoiding me most of the time , probably embarrassed and I think he thinks it's his fault I never talk to anyone and are depressed all the time.

'Hey, we have to go downstairs' matt says as he gets out the room as fast as he can. I slowly climb out of bed , I think it's lunch. I walk out the room and down the two flights of stairs to go to the living room/lounge . I try to keep my head down in my food and try not to let anyone see me, as I eat I can hear the TV and people talking, my head suddenly snaps up and looks at the screen .

*Alex Gaskarth and Mya Maz have been missing for over 6 days now. they are both students at Clarimont High in Baltimore, they are both 16 years old. If you see any signs of them please contact us. They were last seen at school 7 days ago.thank you *

they then show a picture of Alex's school picture and a girl with black hair, why was he with her? my eyes start to sting. I push my food away and run up to my room, fall on my bed and stuff my face into my pillow. Alex has run away, what was he thinking? he had always liked Baltimore, why would he leave? and if he is with that girl I don't know what to think. I wish he knew how much I needed him, he would always make me feel better in situations like this. but I'm the one who made this , I'm the one who kissed someone else. it's all my fault, how could he like me when I did something like this.

I take my head off the pillow and sit up on my bed, holding my knees in my hands. I look up to see someone who I didn't want to see.

'hey Jack' Zack says from across the room, sitting on his bed, looking at me, when did he come in here?

'what is it?' I mumble so he can barely hear me . I turn my head into my knees to hind my red ,tear stained face. he's probably seen it before though, In still embarrassed.

'what's wrong jack? I'm worried' he starts biting his nails as a distraction

'don't worry Zack' I say into my knees.

'I'm sorry if I've done anything jack'

'Zack I had a fucking boyfriend' I look up to see him looking staring back at me, in shock.

'I'm so sorry jack! I didn't mean it!' he gets up and starts walking over to where I am sitting.

'Zack, I don't know how he's taking it' I stand up so Zack and me are face to face. but I keep my eyes on my feet 'his name is Alex . he's the one on the TV Zack. he's missing' I feel another tear fall of my face which fell onto my shoes.

'he's missing?' Zack grabs my arm, making me look up at him . making me look into his eyes. 'do you know where he is?'

'HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHERE HE IS. THIS FUCKING PLACE WON'T LET ME CONTACT HIM.' I shout, I push away from Zack as fast as I can and start to break into tears, I cover my face with my hands and feel a comforting pair of arms round my back. 'Z-Z-Zack I told him wh-at happened with us' I say in tears 'I couldn't keep it from him I-I love him. too much' Zack doesn't say anything just pulls me closer to him, me crying into his chest.

'why is there shouting?' Zack lets go of me quickly and turns around to look at the door, I see one of the many therapists slowly walking into the room, saying the words slowly like we were children. me and Zack just look at one enough then look back at the therapist.

'are you okay jack?' she asks me because I'm the one with a red face and tears that were just on there. I just nod in answer.

'do you guys want to talk about anything?' we just shake our heads.

'are you sure? If this happens again your talking to us, that's what we are here for.' she then walks out, me and Zack turn to each other again.

'Zack, I miss Alex' I say to him

'I know jack.'

Alex P.O.V.

'DAY FUCKING NINE ALEXX' mya shouts, sticking her head out the car window.

'WOOO HOOO. MYA THIS IS THE BEST.' I smile at her, she just laughs. 'myaa there's a service station we need to stop at quickly to restock okay? remember there looking for us. '

'get In and get out?' she laughs

'yep , you know it.'

when we reach the station we quickly get out the car.

'I will get the food okay?you get other shit we need' I say to Mya in the car park. she just nods and we go back to our usual thing, getting on with it. once I have the food I go back to our meeting place to find mya kissing a Man in black skinny jeans, black top, black hair and black boots. I walk right over to them when they release from the kiss, yep he has black make up as well. she just stood there smiling the biggest smile I've seen on her, he just stood there smiling right back.

'Alex, it's Andy' mya says not taking her eyes of him. She had told me about andy, they met when they were 2 and had grown up together next door to each other . they couldn't be taken apart, but when mya moved they got split up for the first time in over 10 years. he told her he loved her the day she left, they could not see each other ever again, she moved to the other side of America with her dad , she missed him like I missed jack.

'he came looking for me Alex, he's working here' a single tear rolls down her cheek, he takes his hand and wipes it off slowly off her face.

'andy can you come with us? I don't want to leave Alex.' mya looks straight into Andys eyes when she says this.

'of course mya, anything for you' he leans in for another kiss, his voice was deep and muscular.

They walk hand in hand back to the car talking so I stay back and try not to get in their way. I don't want to be annoying. I have realised i need to find jack. we are going to this place where he is , I don't care , I need to talk to him.