Me, Myself And Him ♥ - Chappie 2

Hiiyaa! :P This is another chappie made by me and Ladyly. Hope you enjoy and..

VOTE, LIKE, TWEET, COMMENT ECT ;p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months had passed since the party and nothing else had happened. It was almost as though the whole episode was a dream. Though my father had been following me almost everyday:

"Darling!" He exclaimed.

"What!?" I asked through gritted teeth as I checked myself in my mirror.

"Where are you going?"

I repressed a sigh with difficulty. "Out."

"Out where?"

"Just, out, OK?!"

"Darling, don't take that tone with-"

"DADDY!" I finally blurted out in frustration. "How old do you think I am?!"

 Honestly, he was treating me like a five-year-old going out to a chocolate convention.

 "Bella! I am just doing what's right which is keeping you safe! How would you bloody feel if your daughter was getting stalked?"

 I rolled my eyes. My father was rich, he bought me whatever I wanted, but we had no relationship beyond that point. "I'm going out. If you want to stalk me, go stalk me. But I won't be going with you."

 He sighed but agreed to it anyway...

*

 We finally arrived at Blossoms shopping centre, well I did, Dad was behind me in his car. 

Blossoms was fancy, upper class. Only the rich people of the area came here to buy, but it was packed with window-shoppers too today. I walked in elegance, first going into Louis Vuitton; it was where they sold the most high class fashion.

 Then I exited and started strolling along the walk ways as well. Everyone seemed busy today, bustling about, wanting you to get out of their way instead of them getting out of yours. 

 As I made my way to the lingerie store, knowing my dad would definitely not follow, I felt a chill run along my spine. I was barely over the threshold when-

"Oi!" I said as a bloke bumped into me and my shopping bags slipped out of my hands. I crouched down to pick them up, annoyed, when I saw him kneel too and his hands help repack them. Those hands...

Then I looked up and gasped.

"Hello darling," Kain practically purred at me.

 I opened my mouth to scream until he roughly grabbed me.

 "Don't you dare scream," he growled. I looked at his face. It didn't look like the same guy from the party - his face was cold, harsh, his skin looked wrinkly and scary.

 I swallowed trying to get my act together. "Or what?" I asked bravely.

 Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him slip a note into my bag with a small box.

 "You don't want to know," he breathed menacingly back.

 He walked away leaving me confused, worried and scared. 

 I was too tempted to tell my dad but I didn't want him to get me a bodyguard. I can take care of myself couldn't I?

I then looked into my bag where he had put a note and a box in. I sighed and walked into a nearby cafe. I rushed straight to the toilet after locking it.

Once in the cubicle, I dug out the note and box and dumped the bag on the floor, heart thumping too loudly. I put the box on my knee and unrolled the note. My eyes widened as the darted over it:

 Belle it’s so wonderful to see you again, you look so beautiful in your outfit. I hope you love the gift as much as I love you. I have the same one, so now you and I will always be together. I'll be coming for you soon, darling. x

 I froze. I felt scared, worried just like two months ago. Then my eyes went to the box-

 I prized it open tentatively, not sure if I even wanted to know what lay inside. And when it finally opened... when it finally opened, I couldn't take it in.

It was velvet inside with a shiny, gold material in the center. I gasped in horror.

It was a wedding ring.

And that's when it all got serious.

Suddenly the phone rang snapping me out of my trance. My hands shook as I started to reach for my iPhone.

 Then my dad's voice echoed down the line:

 "Hello? Darling, where are you?"

 I tried to steady my voice before replying, but failed. "I'm in the Café."

 A pause.

"Are you OK honey? Your voice is shaking, I know something's happened, just tell me"

 So I took shaky breath and told him. The words tumbled out of my mouth before they could be stopped, and I found tears prolong my eyes.

"Darling don't worry everything’s going to be fine" Though there was uncertain in his voice.

 "No it won't" I cried. There was a long pause. "Well I'll meet you at the cafe okay and we'll discuss about this" He reassured trying to sound calm.

 I murmured an 'OK' and hung up, bursting out of the toilet and stuffing the paper and box back in the bag. My high heels echoed on the tiles beneath me as I made my way over to the mirror. I fixed my makeup, straightened my clothes, and then turned again out into the café, trying to hide all the uncertain thoughts banging against the walls of my skull.

A few minutes later my dad had arrived, he waltzed in looking tired and dishelved. When he spotted me he walked over not caring about the crowds of people asking for pictures and autographs since he was a lawyer.

"Darling, come with me, now," he whispered urgently to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the people and outside. He walked so hastily that three of my steps only managed to account for one of his. When we reached the car, he opened to door and practically flung me and my bags inside before snapping it shut, getting in the front, and starting the engine.

 The whole ride was quiet. It made me feel awkward the only thing you could hear is the car steering back and forth.

Finally we arrived at home. I got out of the limo, but my dad didn't move. I looked back at him waiting for his lecture...

"You're getting a bodyguard." He stated before driving off.

"WHAT!?" I shouted as the car drove away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>> Charlies dad ;)