Welcome To New Beginnings

*flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through an alley, it's a short cut to my house. When all of sudden a man comes out with a gun pointed to my head. "Give me everything you have or I'm gonna blow your head off!" He screamed. "P-p-ple-please d-don't hurt m-me." I stuttered. "Give me everything you have!" He screamed at me again. Luckily someone heard him and called the cops. Unfortunatly they came as I was about to stab him.

*Flashback Ended*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly walked to the room they assigned me, room 16. Of course someone had to come with me to lock me in. "Here's your New Beginnings I.D. card keep it with you at all times. There's a couple of games and a tv in the corner." She said as she locked the door. I looked down at the I.D. card.

Patient: Pheonix Mane

Patient Number: 9473673282

Room Number: 16

Date of Birth: 5-6-94

Age: 19

Great my official 'I am totally insane' card. I guess since there is absolutley nothing to do for now I'll just watch tv. I turned it on and my favorite show was on, Twisted. It's funny me and the character Danny are so similar. He killed someone and I tried to kill someone. I wonder when I can leave this horrid place and go home? After about an hour (I only know it's been an hour because Twisted just ended) the woman who esscorted me to my room came and gave me lunch. Chicken soup, a cresent roll, and water. I brought my tray over to my bed and started eating.

~a/n~ sorry it's short I'll probably update today or tomorrow

Vote

Comment

Share

~xX1CearaCaffine6Xx