The Bad Boy, Chocolate and Me...

Chapter 1-

I frown at myself in the mirror thinking ‘oh why do I have to go to school.’ My hair-it just won’t stay put. I should just chop it all off, but I won’t because short hair isn’t a good look on me... trust me it wasn’t a good look at all.

I’m sitting at the breakfast bar eating chocolate on toast. Don’t ask me why I do it but it’s just a habit of mine and I am 100% positive that I am addicted to chocolate.

Glazing up from my toast I stare at the green eyes and pail blond hair of my mothers, She doesn’t look anything like me. Mum say I look like my father but the problem is I don’t know what he looks like.

“Good morning honey” Mum said it a cheerful tone.

“Morning” I replied in a bored tone.

You may be thinking why I didn’t reply to her  “Good morning mum” in a friendly tone... well to be honest I would but Mum has just got another boyfriend ‘Dave’ and I don’t like him one bit, he’s the definition of dumb. He has his head that is to far up his ass that he probably wouldn’t know if someone was robbing him. He’s so bloody dense and ditzy.

“Slept well?” she asked, I just nodded my head and took off out the front door to catch the bus to school. But it seems like I wasn’t fast enough because then she yells “we are having dinner at Dave’s new bosses place, be here by 6!” Just great, I have work then, how am I going to work my way around that then? Bloody Dave! I’m surprised someone actually hired the dead wait.

“Whatever” I replied. I’m so not in the mood to argue, I should be studying for my final exams for the end of year reports and so I can get into a good collage. I don’t want to stay in this hell hole of a place forever. Even though I live in the magic City of New York, there’s just no future for me here. It’s to populated, dangerous and just too big. Even though the views, shops and lights are amazing I just can’t see myself living here forever. I would like to live in a place where I know everyone who lives there, peaceful and more outdoors nature where you can just go to chill out. That is my one Dream to get my Chocolate addicted ass out of here.

I’m sitting in science, my least favourite subject and the second subject of the day. I have no friends in my class so I am up the front with all the smart people, with a young male teacher around his mid-twenties. He’s pretty good looking for a teacher with his olive tan skin and his god like figure. I can just imagine the durule coming out of the girl up the backs mouths. Ahahahahah Girls these days are so desperate and would gladly spread their legs for any hot guy they see.