Ch.3 Office shopping and traffic jam

Still Hannah's pov

The next day I woke up and ate and did my daily routine and put on a BVB shirt with black ripped skinny jeans and my studded black converse and drove to my new work. "Good morning Miss Winters," Martha said, I found out her name. "Good Morning Martha and please don't call Miss Winter, it makes me feel older than I am," I said and she smiled and nodded. I went up to the 4th floor and when the elevator opened Aaron was there. "Morning Aaron," I smiled. "Morning Hannah, I'm going to Starbucks on 5th street would u like anything?" Aaron asked. "A chocolate chip muffin and could you go to Jamba Juice next door and get me a large skittles smoothie please," I asked as I got out and he go in. "Of course," Aaron said. I tried to hand him some money but he wouldn't take it. "I got it Hannah," Aaron said. "Thank you," I said and the elevator door closed. "Hey Hannah," Zak said and I turned around and saw him. "Hey Zak," I said. "Come on I want to show you your office," he said and I nodded and followed him. "Here it is," Zak said and the door was see through glass like all the other doors and there was a black desk and chair with a computer and that's it. "You can decorate it anyway you want just no painting," Zak continued and I nodded. "My office is right across from yours will Billy's to you left directly across and Jay's directly right across. Then you have Nick on your left and Aaron on your right," Zak finished and Aaron walked in with my smoothie and muffin. "Thank you Aaron but I will pay you back for buying it," I said and took them. "I'm not going to take the money then," Aaron said and handed Zak his coffee and left. "He buy your food and drink?" Zak asked and I nodded. "But he won't take the money I owe him," I said. "Yeah he still hasn't taken my money either and it's been almost 7 years now," Zak said. "Do you think I could go out and buy some stuff for my office before we discuss the lockdown?" I asked. "Yeah about 2 hours then I need you back," Zak said. "Okay," I said then ran down the hall and took the elevator down and out to my car and went to Hot Topic and bought some posters and some toy skulls and some plush toys then went and bought a lamp with the base made out of skulls and some cool vampire stuff and on my way out of the store I saw what looked like a broken mirror but was an illusion and a mat that said enter if you dare and bought those to and I had an hour to spare so I went out and bought everyone donuts and headed back. I thought I was good until I hit Vegas traffic. "Come on this early in the morning!" I shouted in my car. I looked at the time and noticed that I had 30 minutes to get back and the traffic wasn't moving. I sighed and calls Zak on my Bluetooth. "Come on Zak answer," I mumbled. "Hey Hannah what's up," Zak answered. "Zak I'm stuck in bumper to bumper traffic," I cursed. "This early in the morning?" Zak questioned shocked. "Yeah is there any way I can get around this and back so I won't get in trouble for not being there in 2 hours," I asked."Don't worry Hannah I won't be mad because there is no other way around well not that I know of," Zak said. "Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can," I said. "Alright Hannah see you when you get here," Zak said and hung up. I ended my Bluetooth and move forward a bit. This drive went on for about three hours and finally I got out and drove back. I ran inside and took the elevator up and ran out and saw the boys. "Hey guys," I said breathlessly. "Donuts!" Aaron yelled and grabbed the box and ran off. "Hey Hannah," Zak said. "Hey," Nick said. I tried to respond but I was still out of breath. "You okay?" Zak asked. "Y-yeah," I wheezed. "You sure," Nick asked. "Yeah, I just couldn't catch my breath," I said. "Okay," Zak said and rubbed my back. "Hey Aaron!" I yelled. "What?" Aaron questioned. "That's my payback to your for buying me the muffin and smoothie," I smirked. "You clever girl," Aaron said and I smiled. "Did you buy anything for your office?" Zak asked. "Yeah I did I just need to bring it in," I said. "I'll help you," Zak said. "Thanks Zak," I said slightly blushing. "No problem," Zak said and we went down to my car and starting bringing everything in.