Harry Styles (dirty imagine)

Sam's pov

Harry.

the one name that i didn't want to hear i mean i love him, but sometimes he's pretty overprotected. I went downstairs to convince him to let me go to a club with my friends. I saw him laying down on the couch watching titanic. Very manly.

"Hey babe." he got up from the couch and kissed me "What's up?"

"Uh well i was wondering if you'll let me go to a club with my friends."

He stared at me for a second and he finally responded.

"Sure i guess, but i want you home by 12am."

I heard a car horn beep and that was my cue to leave "Alright bye babe!"

I closed the door and went over to my friend's car.

"I love your outfit Sam!" I thanked her and got in.

I was wearing a crop top and some jeans nothing too fancy.

"Jade are we there yet?" i asked my bestfriend. I couldn't wait to hit the dance floor and just let loose.

"Yeah almost." after a few minutes she stopped the car which meant that we've arrived at funky buddha club.

At the club

I've been at the club for a few hours now. My friends left me 30 minutes ago so they could go mingle with some guys.

"Hey is this seat taken?"

I looked up and saw a blonde boy about 5'8. He seemed to have an irish accent.

"No, it's not you could sit here if you want." i sent him a friendly smile.

He took a seat and we started talking about random things. Later i found out that his name was Niall.

"By any chance do you know what time is it?" I asked him

He took out his phone "It's almost 2am."

"Shit." i waved goodbye to Niall and ran out of the club.

I wasn't going to wait for my friends they were really drunk last time i saw them.

I went into a phonebooth and called a taxi. After 30 minutes of waiting, the taxi came. I told the taxi driver my address and we were on my way to house. There was a lot of traffic even at 2am, can this night get any worse?

_________________________________

We finally arrived at my house, i payed the taxi driver and told him to keep the change.

I grabbed my keys out of my purse and turned the lock. I got in quietly afraid that harry might hear me. When i stepped on the first step it creaked. I closed my eyes and prayed that he didn't hear that.

I heard footsteps behind me. I'm screwed.

"Sam you're late!" Harry literally screamed right in my face

"You can't tell me what time i have to be home! You're not my father!" i yelled back.

He yanked my arm and pushed me against the wall. "What did you just tell me?" he growled in my ear. I swear this boy is going to be the death of me.

"N-nothing" I stuttered

"Good girl" he whispered while kissing my neck. He started to unbutton my jeans. "You were late, so i'm going to have to punish you."

Harry started pulling down my jeans with his teeth.

"Ohh harry.."

"You like that don't you baby." he said while leaving kisses on my inner thigh.

He carried me up to our room and pushed me onto the bed. He lifted my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. He started leaving sloppy kisses down my chest. He started grinding on me. I couldn't hold in my moans anymore.

He got off of me and pulled me to his chest.

"Now for you punishment" he whispered in my ear.

__________________________________

We both got dressed again which didn't make sense to me, but i went along with it.

"So was that my punishment?" i asked him

"Of course not love. you'll see" he winked at me and led me outside and it was still raining, but a little bit harder. I was really curious to what my punishment was.

warning: it's about to get dirty

..........

....... 

...... 

..... 

.... 

... 

.. 

.

Harry pushed me into the mud and then we had a mud fight.