My "Best Friend" (Lucy x Mirajane)

Lemon yuri warning

"Okay guys, see you later!"
We wave goodbye to Natsu, Gray, Wendy, and Erza as Mirajane and I walk into my apartment. I slam the door shut and tackle her to the bed. We've been secretly fucking for a month and nobody knew. We kept it so secret that everyone's oblivious. I wrap my arms around Mira and feel her soft supple skin against my fingertips. I undo the bow on her dress and it slips off her curves with ease. She brushes her soft lips against my neck as she strips off my clothes. Were both just in lingerie now, our bodies entangled as we lay across my bed. I cup her right breast and gyrate my hand in circles, feeling her plump chest under my palm. She runs her hand down my body to my woman hood, brushing it over my panties. I feel myself shudder and my body erupt with sensual feelings. I feel my lower region twitch against her fingertips and let a breathy moan escape my mouth. I grab her wrist and turn her onto her back, straddling her.
I grab both her breasts and slide off her bra. I lean slightly as I squeeze her chest and pinch her nipples, teasing her so I could hear her voice say my name between moans. I lean down to her exposed chest and brush my tongue across her nipple, slowly putting it into my mouth. I start to suck rapidly, causing her to moan at a higher octave. I grind our woman hoods together, making her moan faster and me to want more of her. I slip my hand down her stomach into her panties, rubbing her clit agonizingly slow.
"L-Lucy..."
I smirked against her breast, switching to her other nipple so they both get the same amount of love. I pinch her clit and rub it between my finger tips, causing her to whine in pleasure. I enter my middle finger slowly inside her, pumping at a slow, firm pace. She grabbed the back of my neck and tugged my hair.
"M-more.."
I enter my next finger and start to pump faster. As I pump I rub my thumb against her clit. She moans my name in a whisper, but I wanted screams. I slip off the bed onto my knees, my head between her legs. I brush her panties to the side, staring at her pussy.
"Mira it's so cute, I want my tongue all over it."
I re-enter my fingers and start licking her clit. I watch as her toes curl and her back arch. Her mouth was agape, squeezing the bed sheets. I pump faster as I suck and nibble her little womanbud. I switch my tongue and fingers, now tongue fucking her while I rub her clit with my thumb.
I hear her moans start to shorten and become more rapid, she was close. Knowing this I go faster.
"Lucyyy!"
She came all over my face as I attempt to consume every last bit of it. I pull up from her lower region and stare at her half-lidded eyes.
"You got your treat, now its my turn."
I wipe my face and stand up over her. I drop my panties to the floor and rest my legs between the sides of her head. As I go to sit on her face she grabs my thighs and dives in before I could sit. She moved her mouth rapidly and her tongue entered my core with ease. I bounced on her face as her tongue entered me over and over. She reaches up and grabs my chest, making them bounce even harder than they were. I slide up and down on her wet tongue and feel waves of ecstasy throughout my body. My clit grew hot and more sensitive, which meant I was nearing my high.
"Ohh Mira..."
She goes faster. As she does so she pushes me on my back down onto the bed. She tightened her grip on my thighs as she had my whole pussy in her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down, teasing my hole more and biting my sensitive bud.
"I-I'm gonna cum!"
She reached up and tugged my nipples as she went at inhuman like speeds into me. My back bends as I let out a throaty moan mixed in with her name. She threw herself onto me and we started to cuddle. We were both exhausted and started to doze off. About a half hour later, Natsu breaks into my apartment like he usually does and catches us both naked in bed. He blushed intensely.
"So this is why you're always alone with each other..?"