Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"She's your mate?" Caitlyn asks and he just ignores her. Hunter grands ahold of my wrist yanking me out of the room and up the flight of stairs and into the first empty bedroom. He quickly locks the door and pushes me up against it. Crashing his lips to mine. After I overcome my moment of shock my lips start moving against his, moving in sync with his.

My arms wrap around his neck and he picks me up, my legs going around his waist, like they have a mind of there own. Hunter walks over and gently sets me on the bed. He immediately brings his lips back to mine.

Hunter obviously knew what he was doing on how he expertly shredded my clothes. His clothes quickly were shredded as well and we were left with only what we were born with.

I fell asleep that night with a smile on my face, after the most wonderful experience ever in my life, wrapped in the arms of my mate. The man I love.

****************************************

I awake to an empty bed. My clothes are neatly piled on the white dresser to the side if the bed and his side of the bed is done neatly. I get up and fix my side. I quickly pull my clothes on and fix my hair.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to grab a drink. Of course people were passed out and cups everywhere on the way. I quickly grab a water bottle and exit the house. Hunter will probably be outside.

As I exit I hear voices flooding through the door as I open the door. "She is not my mate." I hear a voice say and as I open the door to reveal Caitlyn talking to Hunter.

"But you said so last night when you saw her! Then you proceeded to have sex!" Caitlyn yells at him. Hunter just grunts.

"It was a way to get an easy lay, cait. You should know better by now."

"Why would you lie about something like that, hunt? You should know better!" Caitlyn says frowning up at her older brother, who towers over her 5'6 frame.

"What are you two talking about?" I whisper, but knew they heard me since their heads snap to me in the doorway.

"Cait, go find Andrew and tell him we will have to talk another time. I gotta go." Hunter says sternly and Cait walks past me into the house, giving me a slight smile on the way.

Hunter quickly turns an starts to walk down the drive and two a shiny black 95 ford mustand sitting at the foot of the drive.

"Where are you going?" I ask him starting to feel nervous. Hunter stops once he gets to his car.

"Home," is all he says before going and unlocking his door. Before he can get it I speak up.

"But your home is where I am.." As soon as I said it I regretted it.

"Look, I don't want someone like you as my mate. I already have someone I care about and I refuse to give her up for you. I Hunter Remington, officially reject you as my mate." He says with such venom in his voice. Tears spring to my eyes. No. He can't. Mates are suppose to love you, not hurt you. No this just can't..

I don't want to do this but I have to..or I'll be in pain.."I Nichole Smith formerly accept your rejection." At that I turn around and run to my car sitting in the garage. Feeling a piece of my heart shatter each step I take from him.