My Pretty Little Angel (Larry Stylinson) Angel!Louis/Demon!Harry

Angel!Louis/Demon!Harry Prompt: Louis is down on earth, making sure everyone is alright while Harry is there as well but causing mischief. Harry confronts the angel and breaks his halo, causing his wings to cease from glowing and losing the ability to fly back to heaven. Harry drags him to the underworld and Louis' wings don't work at all. The pretty angel catches everyone's attention and a few demons rape him. You can choose if Louis ever returns to heaven or he becomes a demon. PLEASE. x

WARNING: this contains violence, rape, and smut, if you don't like any of that, I suggest you don't read it! And no hate!!

Words: 8,251

Louis walked among the humans unnoticed, searching for a soul to save, someone to help and most important of all to make sure they were alright. He had been on earth for a few days now, having flown from heaven following his father's orders to whom he was a favorite to, and Louis knowing this, always tried to please him and never disappoint him even if it meant sometimes following orders he completely disagreed with. This order however, was completely different and Louis felt the need to achieve it in order to fly back to heaven, to his home and safe place where he knew they couldn't reach him.

He carefully observed each and every human looking for the next soul to save, once he had found the one; a blond 19-year-old boy by the name of Niall who was pretty much on the brink of committing suicide and followed him, he carefully tucked in his white glowing wings and halo to change into a human and hide them from the nosy humans who would pretty much flip if they ever saw his glowing white wings and halo.

Louis like every other angelic being had the most beautiful wings any angel could posses, that's why he was fiercely protected by his superiors who knew Louis was a precious jewel they just couldn't lose to demons, who were always waiting for the chance to snatch him up and drag him down to the depths of hell and destroy his innocence and his pure soul. However, Louis needed to complete his mission down on earth like all his brothers and sisters needed to and where he was vulnerable and they couldn't do anything to keep him safe and like every other angel, he had to take care and fend for himself.

Louis was just 21-years-old and even though on earth and human form he was considered already an adult, in heaven and angelic form he was just a mere child who was ready to be sent down to start and complete his first mission which was to get rid of the demons or fallen angels (like they liked to call themselves even if only a few of them were actual fallen angels and the others only demons created by Lucifer himself) and their dark energy causing mischief and evil, which was the case of Niall.

Still in his angel self Louis gently touched the boy's shoulder who was looking down from a bridge at the black and sinister looking river, a touch, that's all Louis needed to do to know what troubled the young boy and help him. He saw him, a demon, whispering foul things on his ear while the poor boy cried inconsolably, huddled up in a corner of his room, knees brought up close to his chest and rocking himself back and forth wishing and begging for the voice who he thought was on his head to stop.

"Worthless pathetic little human, no one in their right mind could love you not even your own mother who's biologically programmed to do so loves a fag like you. Do me a favor and go kill yourself, you'll be doing society a favor. I'll be waiting for you." The demon whispered then let out a frightening evil laugh that continued echoing in Niall's head even though the demon itself was gone.

Louis felt sorrow deep in his chest and felt his tears threatening to fall and when they did he couldn't control them anymore, he sobbed for the human who had done nothing wrong to deserve what he was going through, Niall was just an innocent with a soul as pure as the most angelic angel to ever exist. He didn't deserved to be hated by his own family just because he was gay, and he certainly didn't deserved to end his life, he was destined to do good things on earth and make a difference.