Day 42

Dear Diary,

Today was Monday, it was also the day Eddie and I were meant to go home. But good news is that he had arranged it so that we would be here for a week! It was another surprise that I had no idea about. 

Today Eddie and I went out for lunch instead of cooking. Because we were out on a private lake house, the closet town was thirty-minutes away, but the drive was worth it. It was really enjoyable as we sat across from each other, talking over our sausages, hash browns, bacon, eggs and toast. 

I could also see the envious glances that were passed my way as girls caught a glimpse of Eddie. But it didn't bother me whats so all as he only had eyes for me.

After having our lunch, we didn't go straight back to the lake house, but instead choose to roam around the small village town. We passed by many shops in which we entered a small antique one. The most gorgeous pendant I had ever seen was enclose in a glass container. 

As Eddie wondered off somewhere else around the small store I stared at the beauty of it- with its sparkling silver chain holding the most unique blue gem. Looking up from it the lady told me that it was a wishing stone. That the person wearing it, would be given health and whatever wish they desired would be given to them. 

She pulled it out from the case and let me hold it to get a closer look. I held in delicately in my hands, careful no tot break it. 

The blue capture me. 

But regretfully I wasn't here to buy anything. Having one last look, I handed the necklace- before meeting Eddie at the door, where we went back to the lake house. 

Love,

Annabel 

Sorry that it's been more than a week since I have updated. I just got back home from camping. But hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading.