Ch5 - Non-Important Chapter

Later that night it was Bill and Fleur's wedding, and I'm still laughing at Harry beacuse he still has that curly ginger hair...

It's funny beacuse he still had to wear a desguise for the wedding.

Also I've been hearing Ron, Hermione and Harry talking about something.

And it was about...

Not going to Hogwarts?

Well if they dont go I wont.

And I'm staying with Fred.

With You-Know-Who at his strongest I want to spend the most of my time with him.

As I was saying, Harry still had to wear a disguise so, he will be a weasley cussin...

I think it's cussin Lenny but I really dont know...

The wedding was boring, just beacuse Fleur forced me to change my hair gold to mach the dresses... Argh, Fleur.

But Fred being the fail romeo he is, he told me that my hair looked like a milion tosted bred.

Oh Fred, you idiot.

I wanted to eat what was there but I couldnt it didnt taste good.

Man I needed blood...

GOD!

I hate being a vampire.

Being a werewolf was one night and it's over for now, but a vampire is never ending, and I really dont like that.

"Ray?"

"Yes, Fred?"

"Wanna Dance?"

"Shure."

I grabbed his hand and we began to dance...

Oh memories.

I remember when I was in 4th year and he was in 6th.

He asked me to the Yule Ball...

We werent dating, but he only asked me beacuse he didnt want Dean Tomas to ask me first.

But he did go out with Ginny in her 5th year.

Yeah she told me EVERTHING...

Those 4 hours were torture.

(An - This is just a filler chapter. So comment, and stufff the real chapter will be out soon, And random Paint video on the side! It's SHARE THE LOVE! Nothing to do with the chapter but check it out, funnny!

Lot's of Youtube,

vnsnyder)