Her Fixable Heart

WARNING! STRONG VIOLENT WORDS AND PHRASES USED!

"You're ugly and fat and no guy on this earth will every love you!' he spat at me and eyed the huge crowd around us.

It stung in my heart that he would say that but I had gotten used to it because I knew one thing nobody else did ... he was a heartless monster but all the words he just said to me were true.

I am ugly and fat, and I knew from my brain that nobody would ever love me... I mean my own mother didn't, she said it was my fault that my dad left her for some 20 year old twinkie. My mind snapped back to the day she ruined our relationship. I slipped into a past memory trying to block out the harsh words. 

Memory Flashback

'You wretched daughter how could you!' she screeched at me, her eyes burnt with fury. I cowered in the corner as she took a step toward me. I could smell the liquor on her breathe and "STAN" her boyfriend was grinning behind her. What had he said this time? I thought frowning. 

'How dare you steal money from me!' she yelled at me and I shook my head sternly 'I didn't mom I swear!' I yelled back at her which just infuriated her even more.

'YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING DAUGHTER! YOUR A LITTLE BITCH!  DIRTY RUNT AND NEVER MY DAUGHTER' she spat at me then cursed me in other words. 'You tell her babe' I heard "Stan" say in his sick perverted tone as I saw the bulge in his pants grew bigger.

He got off on this? i thought to myself, it disgusted me that a grown man would like this in a way that was cringe worthy in my mind, I never thought that people like him were  even alive but when my mum met him l just couldn't believe that my mind had betrayed me into thinking the world was an alright place. I was young and naive. 

'Oh l will babe, come here ' she said to Stan then at me.

I shook my head and stepped to the side, 'Hun do you want me to hold her?' Stan asked and my mum nodded. He ran toward me and clutched my shoulders. I didn't know what was happening but I struggled from his grip. I was frightened and stared at my mum confused at what was happening but she shot me a look that l would soon get. Stan was too strong and I felt his thing push up against my pants. My mum how ever was not watching him but me and she was nearly in my face.

'You will be taught' she said grinding her teeth together,

She raised her hand and before l knew it she slapped me hard across the face. I let out a tear and screamed, but they both didn't stop. She kneed me again and again in the stomach a grin spread across her face. How could my own mother do this and infront of her boyfriend , the man who had hit her. Just how my mind thought but was interrupted when she punched my jaw, I felt Stan's grip loosen on me as  I dropped to the ground, I thought it was over but it wasn't Stan gripped me by the neck and choked me against the wall.

'Baby I am going to bed, go easy on her' I heard my mum say and left the room. I whispered 'No' but I was interrupted by Stan punching me again in the stomach and slapping me. I slipped into unconsciousness and was snapped out of the flashback when l couldn't handle no more. 

FLASHBACK OVER-

'Dont ever come near me again!' he spat and then walked away with his so called "Friends" knowing he had won.

'Adena let's go' l heard my best friend Sarah whisper and she pulled me away from the scene.

This all started today.

Authors Comment;

Hi people, this is a sneak peak of my book " Her Fixable Heart" so comment and vote and fan. It is a little bit non PG so if it alarms you just click out of the page. And don't worry this is not a true story.