Talking shit 1: Nothing.

I don't know what's going on and I'm desperate to know. I should not be making a big deal out of this but I can't help it. This is a big deal for me because you are a big deal for me. Yes, I am complicating things for me. Life is a messy maze with a hidden but obvious straight line leading you to the finish line but instead, I turn left and right and right and left and forward and left and forward and right...

No, it's okay. You don't have to pity and me and you should never. I don't want your pity. This situation is for me to tackle and only me. It's not your fault I took your simple actions as signs. You simply crossed the road when the green man appeared and I saw that as a motive.

I have so many questions for you to answer but I don't think I want to ask you. I don't think I would stand the fact that you'll be standing there without the same affection. You know what? It's okay. It's always okay.

You're nothing to me, just like I am nothing to you.

We should call it quits.

I wish I could stand in the heavy rain forever but in this town, it rarely rains. It spits. I want heavy rain but all I get is tiny droplets of poor rain and a gloomy atmosphere. Cold, dim and lonely.

So I'll wander off with the only thing I have - myself, my mind. I'll hide under the covers and pretend that everything is okay. You can call it a cowardly gesture... it doesn't matter.

It will never matter. I will keep telling myself that.

Silence.