Savors.

*Last Chapter*

Liam's POV

We had been running for a little over 3 hours and we were reaching the coast. The boys and I were trying to figure out if we should go by plane or boat to get to the Island.

After we reached the beach, we stopped by a small travel agency to discuss transportation options.

"So there is a small plane that can take us or a speed boat..." Niall said, summing up our options.

"I say boat." I announced.

"Me too. If something happens, a boat is a quicker get away option." Zayn said.

Within minutes, we had successfully rented a motor boat.

"So who is driving?" Harry asked.

"Me!!!" Louis volunteered. We all silently agreed and got in.

Louis started up the boat and headed off to sea.

"Does anyone know where we are going?" He asked.

"Hang on let me get out the map-"

Harry pulled it out but the wind caught hold of it and ripped it from his hands. We all watched in horror as the paper touched the water and disappeared.

"What are we going to do know?" Zayn asked heartbroken.

"We are never going to see Bea again!" Niall wailed, falling to his knees. I looked toward Louis and tears were rolling down his face. Harry was pale and his mouth was hanging open just looking toward the place the map sunk. Zayn looked like he was about to murder someone. His hands were clenched to his sides and his face was scrunched up. And me, well I feel like half of me blew away with that map. The only thing that I have truly loved and treasured has just slipped through my fingers. The honest truth is, who knows who if we will ever see our one true love again.

While staring at the sea, something caught my eye. It looked like an island was quietly moving toward us.

"Uh Guys...." I tried to get there attention but they were being too emotional.

What would you do if there was an Island moving toward you? Run or go to it?

I wasn't sure so I stayed put, not moving a bit.

The island came closer and closer till it was right in front of us, then it stopped. It was your average island, sandy beach and a forest in the center.

"Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, you might want to look at this." I said, shaking the closest person to me which was Harry.

"Look." I pointed my finger at the Island.

Zayn and Harry turned their heads to look.

"Holy shit." Harry mumbled. This got Louis attention and he looked up.

"Woah."He gasped. It took Niall a minute to come around and look up.

"Should we get on it?" Zayn asked.

"Why not? We're vampires." Niall said. He stepped out of the boat and walked onto the island. We followed after him. We walked a few steps when a rustling from the foliage stopped us.

"What was that?" Louis whispered.

"I don't know." I whispered back.

Moments later, a figure emerged. It took me some time to realize that it was a woman.

"You beckoned me?" She asked, coming forward.

She was naked aside from a thick vine that wrapped around her ankle that trailed off somewhere in the forest.