3: Waterpark

At the movie:

"So.. Niall .. Can we umm" I whispered.. He handed me his popcorn bag, then put his hood up. "Why are you doing that?" I asked. "Can't have people staring, am I right?"

"Yes!" I whispered. Then he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I guess he wanted the popcorn.

30 minutes later

I was asleep. leaning to his shoulder. Feeling awkward.. Why was I so 'okay' with this dude treating me this way? WHY? Maybe because I liked him.. a little. Yeah.. So. He was nice too, and it was one of those theaters with like 30 degree heat in it. As I awoke, I looked at his face, staring at mine. "Hey.. I thought you where cold so I took you in a corner to ly down with me." he smiled. I looked at our feet, a blanket covering my arms and legs. "Wow." I whispered. "Your a great friend. But the movie is about done.. Can we just leave?" I sighed. "Ofcourse"

At my hotel room

"Okay. Lemme' change into my bikini, then I will be right out.." I said, grabbing it out of my bag. "Okay. I will come over when the girls are ready" He walked out the door.

40: min later :

Someone was at the door. I picked up my towel and opened it up. A blonde was there, looking at me and then started to laugh. "Oh you look gorgous." She smiled. "Are you..."

"Perrie?" She giggled. "Yup!" ... "Well.. The boys are waiting!" Perrie said. "Oh, yeah..." I snapped back into reality. What if the boys didnt like me? What if they thought I was too shy?

I followed Perrie down the hallway to a big, clear glass door. I could see inside the hottub, big pool, water slides, even a lazy river. "Here we go," she said, opening the door revealing an amazing waterpark, and the smell of sand and drinks.

"Hi Margaret." Niall smiled, walking to me. "Hi Ni."

He hugged me, making me feel not so shy. "So you are this bright girl niall won't shut up about?" Zayn said, wrapping an arm around Perrie. "I Spose."

"She's definately bright. Nice bikini." Eleanor smiled. "Definately sweet." Perrie mewed.

We all climbed so many stairs, we had to have been up 200 feet off the ground.

15 min later:

"Do you have a raft for 8?" harry asked."Yes. Go to slide 23." The man says.Slide 23 was a quick few steps.

Finally, we all where sat on the raft.

We got ready to go off. . Uh oh.

Louis and zayn held their girlfriends tight, while Harry clutched the handles, and Niall uncomfortably looked at me. I nodded, giving him the sign that it was ok to hold me. "How long will this be?" Zayn asked. "We'll it's a huge slide. 10-15 minutes. It's long but fun. But hey it was over 300,000 dallars to make it so yeah. Ready?"

"Yes." Harry mewed. Niall looked down and his Cheek rubbed against my forehead. "Oooh. Love birds!!" Louis shouted. "No. She's my friend. I like her. I can hold her, because I know she doesn't mind." Ni growled.

I looked up. Boy, I wish I could kiss him. He certainly didnt feel the same. I'd love him. I wouldn't be a heart breaker. Would he be? I don't know. Wosh!!!! We flipped in the raft, totally not knowing it would do that. We all scattered in the slide, Harry under the large rubber raft. Lou and El's hands seperated and they floated Other ways. I slid to Liam, bumping against him. Niall just looked at me. I just looked at him. The rest of the ride was slippery and hard.

As we came out one by one, everything was wet and we where cold and tired.

"Perrie!"

"Eleanor!"

"Mishka!"

"What?" We all replied at once. "Are you okay?" Asked Lou.

"Yes." Perrie said, wiping away the water from her eyes.

-------hi. Long chap for now. Thanks for reading-----